Chapter 87-She's mine

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

This chapter will be in Author's and Sid's POV because...well just check it out and also, a very lengthy chapter ahead.

Author's POV

The client was supposed to visit next week but everyone was going through their own inner turmoil.

Akash was going through the turmoil of finally facing the client face to face. No doubt he's born in a business class family but handling something for the first time on his own was making him nervous.

Although Siya was keeping him motivated but feeling nervous is natural.

Sid, no doubt was confident enough that he could handle the client but his thoughts were right now roaming only around Kriti. The kiss and lovely moments they shared, it wasn't leaving his mind. 

Kriti was in her dilemma of her feelings for Sid. She somewhere knew, from a very long time that her yearning for Sid wasn't just as a friend, it was something more than that but unlike Sid, she was afraid to admit it.

What if it's just an infatuation and not love?

What if she misunderstands her infatuation as love and later realizes that she doesn't love Sid, it would break Sid's heart and she would never do that to him, heck, she couldn't even think of hurting him in her dreams.

No matter how angry she's at him, she can't break anybody's heart, be it for any reason.

Siya's words were constantly ringing in her ears 'If you ever feel that you don't have the same feelings as Sid has for you, please don't lead him on, he would be heartbroken'

'How would I know if it's just infatuation or love' was the only question she had been asking herself since their kiss, at least her first kiss.

Siya, on the other hand has been avoiding her parents, especially her mother's calls for a long time now.

Although her relation with her mother has almost fallen apart since the time she physically abused and tortured her for being in a relationship with Akash, who, actually is the best man for her, she possibly can never break her ties with her. She's her mother after all.

This is something that she hasn't even shared with Akash, probably because she doesn't want him to know how dysfunctional her family is, unlike his family, who are the sweetest people in the world she has ever met with in spite of the fact that they belong to a billionaire family.

She occasionally talks to her father, almost every alternate day but she has avoided talking to her mother since the day she came to this city.

The only relief was her mother wasn't creating any problems for her, at least as of now though what future beholds, she wasn't aware of it.

It was like everyone wanted to be in their little bubble but...they need to face reality as life isn't a fairy tale.

"So as you all know, we've a client visit next week, you all're expected to be on your best behavior" Sid's voice boomed through the mike, snapping Kriti and Siya out of their thinking reverie.

"Yes sir" all the trainees said in unison.

"Good, now coming back to the point, we're going to have a party as part of the deal which is included in the cost of this project. The client have decided that they would like all of you to join it" Akash said with a small smile and everybody got stunned listening to this news.