Chapter 53-Answer me Siya

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the plot?

Well I really missed writing Siya and Akash moments and I actually lost touch writing about them because I didn't write any of their scenes for the past 2 months so forgive me please if the scenes aren't upto your expectations but I promise, I'll try to write better.

Please listen to the song above. I really love this song. 

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash' POV

After our little conversation and her outburst and driving in silence, we finally reached the mall.

Parking my car in the basement, we went inside the mall.

"Which shop should we go?" I asked when I saw her standing besides me.

"Let's start with that shop" she said pointing towards a shop.

We then moved to the shop she was pointing at and I followed her with smile on my lips.

Lately I've started smiling a lot, I don't know the reason but just seeing her, makes me happy and my heart at content.

I didn't realize I was staring at her till she snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Where are you lost Akash?" she asked me and I came back from my la la land.

"Nowhere" I said.

"Okay, what do you think about this handbag? Or what about this one?" she asked, showing me two handbags, one in each of her hand.

I looked at both of them and to me they both looked...similar.

What is the difference between them?

"Siya, they're both same" I said looking at both of them.

"No Akash, they aren't the same" she said shaking her head in denial.

I looked at both the handbags again, scrutinizing them carefully to find any difference but at last found none.

"Siya, they're still the same" I said.

"No they're not" she said.

"Okay you tell me what's the difference between them? As far as I see they both are same in terms of colour, texture" I said.

"No, you see" she said showing me one of the handbags "see this handbag has chain on one side and the other one doesn't."

I looked at both of them carefully again and realized what she said.

"Really" I asked her in disbelief.

She gave me a sheepish smile and handed me both the handbags to keep in the cart.

Girls and their way of shopping, I'll never understand.

Sighing, I followed her like a lost puppy while she was busy looking at more handbags.

"Tell me your budget Akash" she asked after a while.

"Huh" I asked getting confused.

"Tell me what's your budget for handbag?" she asked again.

I showed her my black Amex card. She took it and after scrutinizing it for a minute, she gave it back to me.

"What is your budget?" she asked me again innocently.

 "Seriously Siya, of all the people in the world, you're asking me for my budget?" I asked her in disbelief.

I showed her my card again and said "do you know what this card means?"