Chapter 86-Everything will be alright

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning, I would like to know when are your birthdays? I am asking you all these questions so that I can dedicate my chapter to readers. If you all feel comfortable, please comment and let me know your birthday.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

The next few days went by and it was safe to say that we, I mean me and Akash were enjoying to it's fullest, one of the reason also being that Sid and Kriti were getting close, after their 'night' together.

Today was our holiday and we were lazying around on the couch.

Sid and Kriti were nowhere to be seen as they both were spending 'quality' time together.

Kriti's words, not mine. I don't understand what this 'quality' time means and frankly speaking, I don't even want to.

I was smiling to myself when I felt soft fingertips caressing my cheeks.

Looking at the source, I found Akash looking at me very intently, deep in his thoughts.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I asked him.

"Nothing. It just still feels like a dream. You, beside me, with me" he said and pecked my nose.

I stood up from the couch and sat on his lap.

Straddling him, I said "you know, even I never thought in my dreams that I would be able to see you like my old Akash."

"What would you like to do today?" he asked, flicking my nose with his.

"Hmmm...don't know, may be watch a movie?" I said after thinking for a while.

"Okay, as you say" he said and started looking for the remote.

We were still watching a movie but I was feeling sleepy since Akash was caressing my back and running his fingers over my scalp which was very soothing.

Snuggling close to him, I don't know when sleep engulfed me.

I felt someone was shaking me softly.

"Wake up baby" I heard a soft voice calling me.

"Ummmm" I said and turned around, burying my face in my pillow.

"Wake up my queen" I heard the voice again.

"Please, I want to sleep" I said, mumbling, my face still snuggled to the pillow.

"I know baccha but you need to have something as well. It's not good to remain empty stomach" the voice said again and I peeked through my left eye while my right eye was still closed.

I saw Akash looking at me in amusement but I closed my eyes again.

"I don't want to eat, I want to sleep" I said, turning again.

"You don't want to wake up?" he asked again.

"No" I said.

"Okay" he said.

I sighed in relief that he wouldn't disturb me anymore but it was short lived as I felt myself being lifted.

I shrieked at Akash's immediate action but wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me to the dining hall from my room.

I think he made me sleep on the bed when I slept on the couch.

I was still feeling sleepy but then Akash settled himself on the chair with me on his lap.