Chapter 59-I know your feelings

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Please don't throw tomatoes and eggs at me for last update. I know Siya's reaction was unacceptable but it was necessary to show how vulnerable she is when Akash is around her and seeing her response, Akash will be more than determined, more than ever to make her confess everything.

Well I don't know how many of you like regional movies but if you do, please watch  malyalam movie 'Uyare'. It's available on netflix. It'll will inspire you to stand for yourself but if you all don't like social dramas, please don't watch it coz I don't want you all to throw eggs at me😝😝😝

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

I was too dumbstruck to react at what just happened.

Before I could say anything and I could recover from the initial shock, she ran away.

I was shouting behind her, asking her to stop but she didn't stop and I continued running behind her.

How could she call of this a mistake when we both clearly know that it was what she wanted and that's why she initiated it.

Finally, I saw her entering her flat and then I contemplated whether I should approach her not as I didn't want to create any scene in front of Kriti but I didn't know what came to me and suddenly I had the urge to confront Siya of her feelings towards me.

I rang the doorbell and Kriti opened it.

"Hey bhaiya, what happened?" she asked confused.

"Where's she?" I asked, looking for her.

"Siya?" she asked.

"Yes, where's she?" I asked her again.

"She's in her room but..." before Kriti could say further, I dashed to her room.

Her door was locked.

Calming myself, I gently knocked on the door.

"Siya, open the door" I said.

After waiting for few minutes, when I realized she isn't going to open the door, I asked Kriti who was standing beside me to ask her to open the door.

"Siya please open the door" she said and after few minutes, she opened it but the sight in front of me broke my heart.

Her nose and eyes were all red due to crying and fresh set of tears were escaping her eyes.

"Oh my god Siya, what happened?" Kriti gasped at the sight and entered the room and I followed her.

She hugged her tightly and sobbed hard.

"Shhh...please don't cry Siya" Kriti said, consoling her like a child.

After few minutes when she calmed down, I said "Kriti, can you please leave us alone for sometime?"

She looked at me for few seconds but nevertheless nodded and left us alone.

Siya was sitting quietly on the bed. 

Giving her a glass of water, I sat beside her.

When she was finished drinking, I said "it wasn't a mistake."

She looked at me and our eyes met but she didn't say anything and looked down.

I approached her and sat beside her, cupping her face, I said "I know even you feel it wasn't a mistake. Please don't lie to yourself Siya."