Chapter 20-Freshers party

Hey my lovely readers,

How are you all? Well first of all Merry Christmas to all my readers and a very happy new year in advance.

Hope you all must be enjoying holidays because I am enjoying my holiday shutdown (wink wink) no office for a week..yeppeee.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my readers who motivated me to do better and continue writing, even though I wasn't getting much response.

Siya's POV

It has been 6 days since the last time we all went together and had lot's of fun and tomorrow is freshers party.

I don't know why but I am a little nervous about attending the party tomorrow and also I am feeling as if something bad is going to happen.

Next day (Still in Siya's POV)

"No, you won't keep your hair open. I'll tie a nice stylish bun" Kriti said, looking through youtube videos for various buns.

Well, I didn't want to tie my hair but as per Kriti, bun will give me elegant look.

I can't compete with her when it comes to fashion, so I had to agree.

After waiting for some more time and going through countless videos, she decided what to do with my hair and asked me to keep quite for at least half an hour.

Do I have a choice?

No.

So I decided to let her do whatever she wants but only on one condition...I should look presentable and not like some cartoon.

I don't want anybody to look down at me and most importantly, I don't want to embarrass Akash.

I really want him to be proud of me and one day I'll make him proud.

Sighing, I wore my gown and Kriti did my hair and I was lost in Akash's thoughts.

How would he look today?

I know the dress code for ladies is gown and for men is tuxedo.

I wonder how will he look in tuxedo?

"Done" Kriti said and asked me to stand in front of mirror.

I let out a loud gasp when I saw myself in mirror.

"Is it me?" I asked Kriti, still looking in the mirror.

"Of course girl" she said, grinning. "You know, you look stunning" she said.

"This is all because of you Kriti, otherwise I wouldn't look this beautiful" I said.

"I am sorry Kriti, I know I am not much into fashion. I really want to help you to get ready but at the same time, I don't want to ruin your face. You already know I have no idea about these things and I don't want to make this night horrible for you" I said, feeling guilty.

"Oh come on girl. You know I love you. You don't need to feel guilty at all and besides, I'll make sure to get every male's attention today" she said with a smirk.

I know she will get all the attention today and she totally deserves it.

Kriti was also in her gown and was just doing her hair when she got a call on her phone.

"Yes bhaiya, yes we both are ready. Ok...will reach downstairs in 10 minutes" she said and disconnected the call.

"Mohit bhaiya will reach here is sometime. We'll go down in 10 minutes" she said and I nodded.