Chapter 132-Girls day out

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

A very happy Pongal and Lohri to all my dear readers. Hope you all had a blast.

I am back again with a new chapter and thank you so much for all your love and support. I can't thank you enough for your encouraging words in my A/N.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

After having lunch, we all headed to I don't know where in Jannet's car.

Akash was adamant on sending us by his car but he couldn't refuse Jannet's puppy eyes.

Jannet and Kriti were so happy, I don't know why, so I thought of asking them.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked Jannet.

I was seated on the backseat while Kriti was on the passenger seat.

"That's because me and Kriti had discussed it several times whenever we went out together that it would've been so good if you would've been with us and look, today you're here" she said.

I looked at Kriti and asked "you always used to talk about me?"

"Yup, whenever I used to go out with Jannet or my fellow colleagues in university, I always used to whine how good it would've been if you would've been with us" she said and looked at me through rear view mirror.

"Words can never describe how much I've missed you, Siya" she said, softly.

"Me too" Jannet said, chirpily.

"You?" I asked, confused.

"Of course, yes. I still remember how Kriti used to tell me about you, like she was such a big fan of yours. Why do you think I know so much about you? Kriti and Akash sir could hardly stop talking about you" she said.

I smiled listening to her.

Though they were away from me but I know they cherished me or why would they talk about me?

Sighing, I looked out of the window and closed my eyes.

I was facing lights, after such a long time and it felt so...good, so refreshing.

"So where would you like to go?" Jannet asked after few minutes of silence.

"Umm...as of now I only need a mobile phone so any phone shop would do" I said.

"Okay, then I guess, we should to go the mall. I mean there will be many shops to chose from and we could go shopping as well, right Jannet?" Kriti asked.

"Mall it is then" she said and sped up.

I swear I will have a heart attack with the speed Jannet was driving.

"Jannet, I think you should slow down" I said, keeping my hands on my chest.

"Nooooo" she screamed and sped up even more.

"Yeah Jannet" Kriti squealed and they both did a high five.

I only wanted to buy a phone but looking at the speed with which Jannet is driving, I don't think I'll come back to Akash, in a single piece.

"I want to live" I screamed, all frightened with the speed but these two devils didn't listen to me even once.

"We live only once, Siya. Enjoy it while it lasts" Jannet said and took a sharp turn.