Glimpse from my next chapter

Hey my love readers

Hey my love readers.

Here is a glimpse from my next chapter.

Shocked right?

Jaldi jaldi vote karo, don't you all want to know what's going to happen now?

I won't update till the vote target is reached.

You all remember the target right? 

120+ votes or no update. You still have 2 days to achieve it and I am sure you all can.

Please help to reach it before Saturday because I don't want to disturb my updating schedule(pretty please, batting eyelashes😊😊😊)

I am glad that even though I am setting up a vote target, you all are completing it on time and as a result, my updating schedule (every Wednesday and Saturday) is being maintained but I am a little disappointed as well.

Do you know why? Tomorrow is Saturday and till now the vote target isn't reached.

Don't you all want to read an update tomorrow? Do you all really want me to break the routine of updating schedule which I very much intend to maintain?

Constant readers, please know that it's not me who'll not be updating the chapter on time. It's only because of the vote target I am not publishing.

I hope you all understand.

Please, I want to keep giving regular updates on Wednesday and Saturday. Please don't make me wait to give you all regular updates (making puppy eyes)

Till next chapter take care , bbyee

Your author

Shobhana Sinha