Chapter 117-Everyone will pay

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning the chapter, I would like to share this video with you from 'ok tested' channel.

If you don't want to watch the full video, it's upto you but I would really request you to watch the video from 8:15 to 8:30. I am sure you'll die laughing listening to the tongue twister by the guy on the left and also the guy's reaction on right.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

The jet landed and taking her hands in mine, we made our way to the immigration counter.

Since the airport was fully lit, I could feel Siya shuddering and she had held my hand in death like grip but I was glad that she didn't get any panic attack. I don't know how she did it but I am happy that she kept herself composed.

As soon as the immigration officer started asking Siya questions, her hold on my hands tightened and I looked down at her.

She was looking at me with curious eyes, like a child who is lost in a big international airport with no one to look after her.

"Don't worry, Siya. I am here" I said, placing soft kiss on her knuckles and turned to the immigration officer and gave her all the required documents.

After examining the papers, she allowed us to go.

Taking her hands in mine again, I made my way to the car.

Mike was more than happy to accompany us when I asked him to because somewhere he felt like it was because of his negligence that Siya had to go through all this mess.

He had vowed to protect her from anything and everything.

After reaching Siya's house and seeing her condition, I had already texted Samaira that I found her.

She had been texting me for a while to know if I had found Siya or not but due to all the chaos and my family visiting us, I didn't get a chance to talk to her.

So I had just texted her that I found her but didn't tell anything about Siya suffering from depression and me bringing her to New York or her marriage being called off.

To be honest, even I am not sure whom to trust and tell about Siya.

Moreover, what if I tell Sid, Kriti and Maya about it and Siya doesn't like it?

What if she's not comfortable around them?

Earlier, the condition was different but now...everything has changed and I need to be more careful around Siya.

If she's not comfortable around anyone, then I need to keep them away from her.

Of course I'll try to make her comfortable around people in long run but that'll time I think.

Making her comfortable on the backseat, I jogged around and sat on the other side of the back seat.

Mark was sitting on the passenger seat.

Rolling the window down, I saw her looking curiously at the tall skyscrapers.

Her eyes scanning everything around her from the moving car, from the people to the tall buildings to the new surroundings.

She was looking like a curios child, her eyes roaming around everything in her vicinity. She was gazing everything with her curious, big doe like eyes, only difference being she wasn't asking me anything like she used to.