Chapter 45-The house hunting

Hey my lovely readers

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book? If yes then please vote and comment.

Silent readers, please comment and vote. It'll boost me up to bring you all interesting content.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

"Cancel it" I said, as soon as Kriti's name flashed on the screen.

"What? Why?" Sid asked, clearly not agreeing with me.

"Why do they've to come with us?" I asked.

"Come on dude, you yourself told that you'll help me. If I am getting a chance now, why are you hell bent on ruining it?" he said.

"Correction Sid, I said I'll help you only when I feel like Kriti is ready to give you a chance" I countered.

"Exactly dude and how will we come to know if she's ready to give me a chance or not? Clearly, we need to spend time with her" he said.

"You're out of your mind" I said.

"Please Akash, help me" he told me, giving his puppy dog eyes.

"What if Siya's with her?" I asked.

"Akash, I told you, you need to set your priorities straight. If you've already made up your mind not to interfere in her life, then you should get used to seeing her everyday. She'll report to you, if you remember" he said.

"I don't know what's stopping you to confront her but if you've made up your mind to face her, then do it man. She's the one at fault, not you" he said.

"Please Sid. We already discussed this number of times, not a word against her" I said.

"You still love her, right?" he asked.

"First love isn't easy to forget. I still love her and always will, may be that's why, even after all these years, I am still not ready to face her" I said, looking out of the window.

"I told you before as well. The whole break up thing was very much unexpected, especially from a girl like Siya, who loved you dearly. I asked you many a times to confront her but you just didn't do it, neither you let me talk to her. What if there's something that we aren't aware of? I feel there's something that we still don't know and I somehow feel that Kriti is the key to find answer to all my unasked questions" he said.

"Are you out of your mind Sid? Just to find answers to your stupid questions if you are trying to befriend her again and then you back out like last time, I swear I'll kill you" I roared.

"What? No, of course not dude. I want to approach her because seeing her after so many  years has hit the cord of my heart, the emotions which I buried deep inside some corner of my heart. This time, I really want her in my life and I'll try my best, whatever it takes" he said.

"If you want to approach her, please go ahead but dare you ask her anything related to my and Siya's breakup" I said.

"Okay, if that's what you want" he said.

Sighing, I agreed with him.

We waited for sometime but none of them came.

"You sure they'll come?" I asked him.

"Don't know dude. If they didn't want to come, they would've cancelled the ride long time back" he said.

He has got a point.