2

Find me and I'm gonna bleed with ya

Namjoon looked at the girl who was leading the way and hesitated to ask about her. He didn't like the idea of trusting a stranger no matter how much comfort she gave him at the moment. He knew he had no other choice in this foreign place that he has no memory of. Everything seemed like a dream even if the girl ahead him assured him that it's not.

"You are in the world of deadish people. This is the place where dead people are sent to, if they have been bad or done something that violates the laws of nature."

"The Hell?"

"No need to curse mister! It will make me less wiling to help you."

"I wasn't cursing!"

"You literally just cursed."
"No I meant am I in Hell?"

"No sir you are not."

"Well then where am I?"

He had so many questions but he wasn't sure how to put them in words. He looked at the sky that was red now, contrary to the bright white when they started out.

"I'm afraid I'll lose the vision of you soon." He finally spoke after thinking a lot.

He'd rather talk to a stranger than being lost in the strange world.

"We should reach there soon so don't worry. If you want you can hold my hand." She offered him her left hand that he very hesitantly held with his right one.

"Your hands are warm." It slipped his mouth as if he had wanted to say that since forever.

She gave him a tight smile that made him uneasy.

It was soon so dark that all he could see was a shade of red everywhere.

"Why is it so dark here?"

"It is supposed to be like this."

"What do you mean?"

"I will tell you everything Namjoon. All your questions will be answered, I'm sure you have a lot of them." She said and pressed his hand lightly to assure him of her existence right next to him.

"Trust me for now please. Be patient, I only want the best for you."

"Are you my angel?" He asked without thinking again.

"I don't want to be one." She said and stopped suddenly making him stop too.

"We're here. We're home." She said and Namjoon tugged her hand.

"We are in the middle of nowhere. All I can see is nothing." He said with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Come here." She pulled him again and he felt like something moving.

"You live here?" He said looking at the little entrance that was covered with something shiny, enough for them to see a little.

"I live here." She said and got in. Namjoon, who was taller than the girl, had to lower his upper body to get in.

He stopped for a minute to look at the view in front of him. Even though small and falling apart, the little house was a whole different world than what he experienced outside. A feeling of familiarity crossed his heart.

"You're still stinking but we cannot do anything about that." He heard the girl complain.

"I was really worried; you were not waking up and I was not sure what to do to help you." She said and kept a bowl of leaves and berries on the table.

"This is the only thing you can eat. I am sorry I don't have any more of these. They're really hard to get." He could see guilt and pity written all over her face.

"Did you eat?" He asked her making her laugh a little.

"Sir I was not asleep for 10 days, sit and eat now." She said with an amusing smile.

Namjoon looked at the food kept in front of him and the feeling of hunger left his mind and soul. The food looked unappetizing. His hesitation was not ignored by the girl.

"This is the only thing you can eat. You don't want to die right?" She asked and pulled him by his arm.

"Eat this and go to sleep. We can talk tomorrow when it's not dark anymore."

"Why not now? You said we can talk when we get here." He asked impatiently.

"I am sleepy and we have a long day ahead tomorrow. I need to regain my energy too." She said and stood up from the ground that she had pulled him to.

"Regain your energy?" He looked at her and she shrugged.

"Yeah, I have taking care of you ever since you fell here."

"What?" He asked and tilted his head.

"Oh no I'm not dealing with your whats now. Finish your food and go to sleep."

"Where will I sleep?" He asked while moving the berries with his hand.

"Move the table to the side, grab that sheet of blanket and you're good to go."

"Where will you sleep?" He knew he would be sleeping where she sleeps noticing how small here house was.

"Outside."

"It was cold. You shouldn't." He said, finally picking up a berry and putting it into his mouth.

It wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. It was edible and Namjoon was thanking his stars internally.

"Well, I hate to be the one to break it up to you sir, but you are stinking. It is hard for me to stay around you anymore." She said and stormed walked away from the room that he was sitting in.

Namjoon sighed and looked at the bowl that had only leaves in them now, he ate all the berries but was not in the mood to try what animals usually eat.

He stood up and kept the bowl on the floor in the corner with the table and grabbed the blanket.

Laying down on the floor, his eyes automatically went to the little entrance. The thought that you didn't even have a blanket with you was eating him up.

He felt really courteous when he heard that she had been taking care of him for ten days.

He closed his eyes and the flashbacks of everything that happened started bothering him.

Atleast I am still alive.