90

Two more days went by, it had been 5 days ever since Hyeri went back home.

Namjoon prayed to no one that she had successfully found his friend that Hyeri told him so good things about.

Apparently, he was the only person Namjoon trusted alongside Hyeri current Namjoon was glad he had such a nice friend.

Friends.

It's a weird concept of making friends. Being in a friendship is even weirder.

You learn new things about new people and you learn to respect them for that, love them for that.

It's a ground where no one is superior to other and peace and brotherhood exists in bundle.

Friendship. It's a garden almost every time mistaken as a flower, it has more to offer than being just associated with the name friends.

It's a garden. There are multiple flowers, multiple thorns, small fruits, dirt, grass, small trees and whatnot.

It's a whole different day than your usual days.

Namjoon was glad he had one of those.

Hyeri had not told him a lot about Hoseok, only that he was probably waiting for his friend to return because he loved Namjoon.

And Namjoon was eager to meet this amazing person too. He now knew that he will not just randomly call someone a friend. He was too old to do that.

Namjoon felt something rustle and immediately stopped in his track, there was something around him and he had to be quick to protect himself.

He clutched the stick harder and brought it in front of him, ready to poke it in anything that moves.

First, there was silence for a little while but he heard the rustling again, this time even shorter than it had been before.

Then the rustling became more violent. As if they had seen something, they had seen Namjoon.

Not in the mood to stay vulnerable at any side, Namjoon kept turning on his back and sides to look for incoming danger.

Just then he felt all the blood in his body drain away.

It was a child.

It was a demon's child. Like the one he had seen the moment he opened his eyes in the strange place.

It looked angry. It's deformed face showed nothing else except pure anger.

Namjoon gulped hard, it seems like the demon had not yet seen Namjoon but was in search of something else.

Namjoon knew moving will probably make a sound that will grab the demon's attention but he knew he will have to get out of the way and hide.

He looked at the demon who was standing on its place, very still, analysing the area around him.

But he still kept hearing the rustling around him.

There were probably more than one of those out there.

Namjoon held tight, if his movements didn't create any unnecessary sound then the rustling if the other living thing around him sure will attract the demon's kid right onto him.

He had to vacate the area fast and hide somewhere safe.

Namjoon took a few steps back, the spear and Hyeri's bag secured closely to his body.

He tried to create as few sound as possible.

The random rustling continued and Namjoon was low-key annoyed by it now.

It was definitely someone who was trying to hide from the big kid as any demon won't be that small enough to not come in Namjoon's vision and make such noises around him.

Namjoon had to get away from that area. He knew that for sure when the kid started moving to look at other places.

There was no way that a kid was wandering so far alone he thought.

But demons have a way of not connecting to their children so him being alone wasn't really a big issue to think about.

Namjoon slowly first got away from where he was initially standing.

He was sure that the demon could not spot him from afar but there was still a problem, the rustling was going on and it was only a matter of time that the demon appeared to check it out.

Namjoon wondered what the rustling was about. He was certain there were no animals in the planet.

Unfortunately for the animals, they couldn't outrun or outsmart the once mankind species. The existence of anything living except the men, trees and the demons was soon extinct.

Namjoon remembered feeling very sad when Hyeri had told him about the ultimate fate of life in the planet.

That one curse not only created a whole different species, but it was a killer species.

Namjoon still had to get away from the place. He looked around to find a route to escape and fortunate, there was an area with shrubs that looked harmless.

Namjoon got on his knees, that way he would be harder to spot from far.

He just had to crawl for a few metres and then he could get out of the area safely.

He crawled slowly, making sure he didn't drop anything from his bag or made unnecessary sound.

Soon he was face to face with the wild bushes and wasted no time in hiding himself under them.

He was sitting quietly, watching the demon look around in confusion.

Namjoon was confided too, the rustling had stopped altogether making all his efforts go in vain.

Namjoon saw the demon retreat, disappointment written all over his face.

When Namjoon was sure that he was out of danger, he decided to get out of his hiding spot.

He brought his bag near him again and raised the stick in front of him again as a protective.

But before he could stand up, he felt someone behind him.

He immediately stopped moving, fear crept up his leg like some blood sucking insect.

He wanted to scream and had almost opened his mouth to make a loud one when he felt a hand cover his mouth.

His eyes went big and he started struggling.

"If you won't stop moving, the little beast will definitely come back." The voice, it felt familiar.

It felt humane.

Namjoon still didn't know who was behind him so he immediately started tracing the hand on his mouth.

It was defeated a hand of a human.

There was a human behind him. He wasn't alone.

"You almost got us killed there."

To the 3+ people reading this...... I'm gonna k word someone now hehe