13

Namjoon squinted his eyes and stretched his limbs, his eyes still getting used to the bright light. Sitting up he let out a lazy yawn.

He looked around to find Hyeri but she was not anywhere near him, he looked at the sun and smiled, feeling more energetic than ever.

It had become his favourite thing to look at the sun even though it had been only a few days since he gained his conscious. The sun was so rare and he didn't want to miss greeting it.

Feeling Hyeri's absense he stood up to look for her.

He knew going too far would not do them good as Hyeri would definitely come back searching for him so he strolled around that area hoping she would come soon.

Although Hyeri was the one with more experience and more will power among the two, acquaintance couldn't help but be concerned whenever she was not around. This place is as much dangerous for her as it his for him.

"You're up!" He heard her from a distance, a smile broke on his lips out of relief.

"Yeah, good morning." He said as he watched her sit down in front of him.

She gave a little pat on the ground next to her, inviting him to join her.

"I got us some berries." She said offering him some.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked her as he plopped one berry in his mouth.

"I wasn't sure if I'll find any, kind of rude to wake you up for something that's not absolute."

"I'd like to accompany you everywhere, it doesn't matter if it's absolute or not."

"You looked at peace."

"I was scared when I didn't find you. That's not being at peace." He said knowing very well that in future too, Hyeri will not consider waking him up and rather struggle alone.

"I was serious about what I said last night." Namjoon said and looked her, making eye contact to make her believe that he really meant it.

"You don't need to be so uptight, so worried, so responsible for the both of us. I can be responsible for myself and sometimes for you too."

She hummed and looked at the ground.

"I don't remember anything about my life but it's clear that I don't want to be babied by you all the time. I want to baby you too." Hyeri choked on that.

"I-I mean I want to share responsibility and have something to do, it's really boring to just walk and walk."

"You have a lot to do besides just walking."

"You know I don't mean that."

"We'll think of something. But for now we must begin, the second task is a bit far and I'm afraid we'll have to walk the whole day again." Namjoon gave an apologetic smile and stood up first.

"I'll be incharge of carrying that bag today miss." He said drawing his hand out only to hear a gasp in return.

"Namjoon, where is my oak branch?" She asked in horror, she had forgotten all about it when the boy went surprisingly missing and him mentioning the bag brought it back to her.

"I had slipped it in your bag you didn't notice?" Namjoon replied and she immediately opened it.

"It's not here Namjoon, are you sure you kept it in here?" She asked and he nodded.

"It must have fallen off then." She sadly added, looking back from where they came.

"Can we go back and get it?" Namjoon asked, guilt transparent in his feature.

"Why waste time for a materialistic object, we should go ahead." Namjoon have her a slight nod, her sad tone too easy to catch on to.

"I'm really sorry." He said after a while they had set out again.

"Don't worry about it Namjoon, if the weather remains pleasant, I'll try finding it on my way back." She cheered him and it almost worked because of her smile.

'I wish I could see you smile all the time' he felt himself thinking.

Hyeri's smile was really very beautiful, her one dimple would show up out of nowhere, deep and hollow while the other would remain modest.  The curves of her lips would form sweet crust giving it more detail and her lips itself stretch out to a curve, just like an angel's smile would seem.

Simple but so attractive that Namjoon would find himself thinking about it a lot.

The only time he had seen himself was through the reflection of the water he had bathed in and somehow collecting memories was more hard than ever.

He so desperately wanted to know how he looked, how his smile was, how his face was and everything more.

"Hyeri?" He called for her.

"We've been walking for so long." Hyeri stopped and turned to look at him.

He could see she was tired too, but just like before she didn't mention it.

"Lets sit down then." She said and sat on the ground after dusting the space, a cute habit of her according to Namjoon.

"How do I look?" He asked out of nowhere.

"What?"

"I want to know what I look like." He said as he laid down beside her.

Tempting to do the same, Hyeri laid down on the ground too.

"Why?"

"I'm curious. It's ok I you don't want to." Hyeri hummed and decided to tell him.

"You're tall."

"Next to you, yes I am." He said earning a painful nudge from the girl.

"You have black hair." She said as his hand automatically went up to touch his hair.

"Are they curvy?" She shook her head.

"They're more towards straight." He nodded.

"Your eyes," she looked deep into it, "they're brown. Darkish but not black."

"Your nose, is long but it looks perfect between your eyes and lips." His finger traced down the length of his nose.

"Is it really long?" He asked.

"Long nose bring luck." She said with a smile.

"Your lips are dark pinkish because you've not washed up in days."

"Do you look there often?"

"Where?"

"My lips."