82

It's really had to change a plan that you have been planning ever since forever.

It doesn't just change one thing but everything around you if it is a pretty big plan.

The plan changed is not the biggest problem, it is the process that goes on and on and on every time something happens that results in changing your plan again.

We don't live in a perfect world. Here nothing goes according to what we want and everything is so unexpected that you can expect to add some changes your daily routine once in a while.

A perfect world seemed like a very nice place to be in that moment for Namjoon.

But he didn't like the idea of a perfect world that much. In a perfect world, Hyeri wouldn't be known as someone great because like how system works she will be just an ordinary person like him.

In a perfect world Namjoon wouldn't meet her again and she would probably not want to stick around him after waking up.

The universe is a very big place to be let alone six universes.

What were the odds that Namjoon had met Hyeri in the first place and then kept meeting her again and again.

Something not ideal for a perfect world.

Namjoon had to change his entire plan.

His entire plan.

Hyeri's entire plan.

He had two days left now.

She had two days left.

He still was in a big dilemma. He didn't know what he should do next.

The only thing he was sure about doing was sending Hyeri back.

He had her in her arms. Just two more of these nights and she will forget about him again and he will forget about her.

The universes were too cruel to them.

He felt as if him and his love was on one side and the entire world on the other side.

He felt Hyeri move again.

"You're still awake." He whispered.

"You're awake too. Why?" She asked.

"I was just thinking about things."

"I was thinking about things too." She said.

"Really? What things are so privileged to be on your mind?" He asked.

"We've been walking since forever. Will we reach there on time?" She asked knowing well enough she had only two days left.

"We will reach there before it's too late so don't you worry." Namjoon assured.

"But what about the next test? I don't think I am ready." Hyeri admitted.

Namjoon wasn't ready for it. From what Hyeri had told him about the last challenge, there was no way on can be ready for such a thing.

"I'm sure you'll do great." He said as his hands worked magic on her head.

"Sleep now. You need to rest and gather as much energy as you can to go home." He whispered slowly and she nodded.

"You sleep too please." She said before snuggling more into him.

He loved this feeling of holding her so close.

And in her embrace, he fell fast asleep too.

The next morning came fast and now Hyeri was observing the dance of the sun.

It was still very amusing for her seeing the big celestial body move so fast.

Namjoon was still sleeping beneath her and she had decided to let sleep him for atleast half an hour.

She had observed how little he slept. Even in night, he would wake up from time to time, probably to check if she was fine.

She was grateful. If whatever he told her was the truth and he was really trying to help her, she was very thankful.

The place where she was wasn't something really bad as she was told with him next to her all the time.

She had grown to like her long walks in this one week although sometimes they got a little too long.

Namjoon's company made it all better.

She looked at him sleeping again and closed her eyes for a few minutes too making the most of what she had.

Namjoon shifted uncomfortably. The light bothered his eyes a lot and he knew if he slept more, he would probably get a headache.

He moved his hand to search for Hyeri but nothing.

She had already got up.

Groaning, Namjoon also sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning." He looked at the direction of the voice and saw Hyeri smiling like an angel she was.

He then looked down to see that she had already took the berries out from her bag and arranged it in the round log beautifully.

"Good morning." He said back with a smile.

"You should have slept more or woke me up too." He said rubbing his neck.

"Don't do that! You'll get dirt flowing all over our food!" She said and hit the log behind her.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Now come on, let's eat." She brought it back in the middle of then and picked a berry.

"This isn't as bad as I first used to think." Hyeri said before putting it into her mouth.

"Am I as bad as you first used to think?" Namjoon asked.

He really wanted to know what she thought about him. Even if it was a lie, he wanted to know that she did not hate him.

After all everything was about to changed again and Namjoon could only hope that things with go back to normal.

Not the normal that he had with Hyeri in that place but the normal he had with her at home.

He wanted to resume his life that he had no memory of. Where she loved him and he loved her and there was no one to stop them. Where you would soon make her his forever.

"You are even better than the berries." Hyeri said with her mouth stuffed with the fruit.

"Really? Even better than the only food you can eat here?" Namjoon asked teasingly.

"Oh no. I said that without thinking."

Namjoon smiled at her which she returned back.

Somewhere in his heart he also hoped that he would remember everything that was happening in that place too once she got back home.

And there was only one way to do that, to make it possible to remember everything about the past.

He had to find the last piece of the spear but he valued his and Hyeri's life more than the memories and had already made a new plan.

BAMBOLEO