6

Can you look at me 'cause I'm blue and grey

"What's in your bag?" Namjoon asked Hyeri who was holding a sling bag.

"Food and stuff."

Namjoon extended his hand making Hyeri tilt her head.

"I'll hold it for you." He offered but Hyeri shook her head.

"It's ok. It's not at all heavy or bothersome."

"But you have done so much for me, I just don't know how to repay your kindness."

"You don't need to Namjoon. I am sure if you were in my place, you would do all these too and more."

Namjoon smiled, first time for real ever since he came to this strange world.

"You're automatically assuming I am a nice person."

"Are you not?"

"I don't remember."

"Well let's just assume that you are a nice one. And let's hold on to it. Because this is how I want to remember you when you are gone." Hyeri said patting his back.

"Will I remember you?" Namjoon asked making Hyeri shrug.

"There is a big chance you won't."

Namjoon felt sad hearing that. Good people were something that should be collected and he would have to lose a good one.

"Let's go now before it's really dark and impossible for us to do anything."

Namjoon nodded and followed Hyeri out of her little home.

"So where are we heading?"

"South-east. There is a portal there that connects all the universes together."

"I'm scared." Namjoon breathed out softly not aware that Hyeri heard it.

"I'm scared too."

Namjoon nodded, the situation felt weird to him.

As both of them set out, Namjoon began asking Hyeri all sorts of questions. Hyeri patiently answered a lot of them until she felt really tired from walking and speaking.

"Do people on Earth know about this?"

"People on earth are all busy being selfish." Namjoon caught on her tiring voice.

"One last question Hyeri."

"Go ahead." Getting the green signal, Namjoon stopped walking to ask his question

"Which universe are you from?" Hyeri stopped and turned around to look at him.

"I don't remember."

"Do you remember anything?"

"You said that was your last one."

"I'm sorry I'm just curious. I want to help you too."

"There is no help for me."

"There might be one. You should never stop looking for a way."

Hyeri sighed, not wanting to turn his concerns to an argument, she gave him a little nod before turning around.

No hope for me. Not anymore. No way out for me from this place.

"Can we make fire?"

"Yes we can, but that will attract demoises and that can be harmful."

"Everything you say is from experience, did they attack you before?" Namjoon asked.

"You ask a lot of questions."