64

Namjoon ran like his life dependent on it. His life did depend on it.

He wanted to look behind to see if he was being followed but that would risk slowing down, he was not taking any.

He had placed a log in front of the door to lock it and buy himself some time but it was useless as he heard the door tore open from a distance.

From what he had seen before, the monster was not really large. Just ugly and strong.

Namjoon soon saw the board that held the warning, it was useless now that the monster was wide awake and after him like a police runs after a criminal.

He had committed a crime though, he technically stole from the sleeping monster.

Namjoon running with his best speed. But the best wasn't good enough.

He heard a roar again, along with the nearing footsteps.

He knew that the monster was close.

He was still very far away from the door. He knew he won't make it. The monster was going to catch up to him soon and he was running out of options.

The place was still dark with the only light source on Namjoon's hand. He knew if he kept it burning, the monster will undoubtedly find him but if he put it off, he will be lost and never find his way back in time.

But it was either losing the flames or losing his chance to win if the monster catches him.

With just little time to spare, he knew he will have to act fast.

The footsteps although not yet behind him, will not take long to find him with the lamp on his hand giving away his position out to the monster.

Suddenly Namjoon stopped. A wicked idea danced around his head.

He had entered the repetitive rocks area again and one thing he had noticed about them while going in was that there was a little space in between every two rocks. The space was wide enough for him to go in.

He had to act fast. He kept his lamp on the ground and hid on one of those spaces.

The hole he chose wasn't too far away from the hole but it wasn't too close either so he knew he will have to be very fast.

He hid there silently while making as low voice as possible. The only sound that came out from him was through his nose and it was almost inaudible.

Again, his heart beat raced like crazy. If compared to a drum, his heart was making music.

He clutched the stick close to him, it was the only weapon on him and although he didn't have the best weapon out there but it was better than nothing.

He heard the footsteps becoming louder but slower. The monster was probably confused because the light was not moving.

He saw that the monster was nearing the lamp, his outline was becoming more clearer as he advanced.

He looked at the beast again, it was bending down to pick the lamp for the ground.

This was it.

This was the moment he had been both waiting and dreading for.

He grabbed the stick and dashed towards the monster.

Unaware of the fact that a loud scream escaped his mouth, he neared the monster.

The beast looked at the boy running towards him and shrunk in fear seeing the sharp stick in his hand.

In all of this, Namjoon had a chance to look in the eyes of the beast.

It didn't feel right to him. The beast did not wish to fight. Or even if it did, seeing Namjoon dominating the fight, he was scared.

Namjoon too was not in the mood to fight so he stopped running.

Looking at Namjoon who had stopped advancing, the beast stood up.

It pointed at the bag. Namjoon figured it knew that its blood was in the bag.

There was no way Namjoon was giving them up, he had come a long way.

He shook his head a no seeing which the beast frowned.

The monster motioned at his mouth, telling him that it was his food seeing which Namjoon's heart melted.

If he denied giving the blood back, he would be the monster and not the creature in front of him.

With heavy heart, Namjoon took the casket out. Seeing the casket, the demon walked a little back as if he knew what it was.

The monster started shaking his head vigorously as if he was trying to tell him something.

He then forwarded his hands for the casket.

Although Namjoon was reluctant, he still gave the casket to him.

The monster took the casket ad sat down next to the lamp and set the box in front of him.

The monster drank the blood in the casket in just a few seconds it was finished. Seeing that Namjoon exploded in anger but before he could act, he saw the monster biting his palm and brining it closer to the casket to fill it up.

Namjoon saw the beast filling the casket with its blood. He knew that he will have to give a lot of blood but there was nothing he could do.

The casket was soon full and weirdly, the wound in the monster's hand was healed.

Namjoon kept looking at the monster's hand and the monster understood what he wanted to ask.

He motioned at his mouth again. It was like the blood it drank gave him some sort of energy to heal itself. That was probably why it raced after Namjoon.

It wasn't just food but it's medicine too.

Namjoon didn't miss the place lighting up again when the monster who was quite friendly, closed the casket.

It gave Namjoon the casket back with a neutral expression like it didn't know how to smile.

Namjoon felt like if he was being treated the same as those demons out there, he would outgrow facial expressions as well.

Namjoon took the remaining four packets from his bag and gave it to the creature in front of him with a warm smile expressing his gratitude.

The two then parted ways, with Namjoon wishing the best for the other.

I need hixtape 2 so bad I can make a presentation