93

Hoseok roamed the hallway of his parent's house.

This was the first time he left his home after Hyeri had arrived. This was really important to him.

He had an inbuilt office in his house where he was stuck for the most of his life so it wasn't a big deal for the world for him to lock himself in his house.

He was a workaholic.

"My dear son!" His lips stretched in a genuine smile.

"Mother." She came and gave him a big hug.

"My baby. My pride. How are you dear?" She asked him as she gave him loving pats on the back.

His parents love language was physical so growing up, he always had them kissing and hugging him whenever he did something that moved him, and that happened a lot.

His parents were the most loving people he had known and blamed them for turning out to be so lovesick.

"I'm good. What about you and father?" He asked as he moved a little back.

"We're fantastic baby. More delighted now that you have finally decided to add a member to our family." Hoseok gave a sad smile that didn't go unnoticed by his mother.

"We will never force you dear. But we will pressure you from time to time. It will be your own decision at the end of the day." Hoseok knew she wasn't lying.

Creating a soulmate link with anyone was a very big deal, especially in his family.

It was something pure, out of love and admiration and a promise. It was meant to last for the eternity.

That is one of the reason why he respected Hyeri's link with Namjoon. He was raised to believe that once linked, one can never feel the same with anyone else.

"How is Hyeri? Any word about Namjoon?" He laughed at his mothers questions. She never knew patience and always asked all her doubts at once.

"Hyeri is still sleeping, although her caretaker said that she stopped frowning a lot. And Namjoon should be back in a week, I'm sure of it." He said with a smile but his mother didn't miss the glint of joy in Hoseok's eyes when he talked about Hyeri.

She was surprised. Surprised when Hoseok asked her to set him up with the girl of her liking.

Seeing him grow up in front of her eyes, she always knew that when it came to love, Hoseok will never need her guidance so when he send her that letter, she was surprised.

She had suspicions about him liking Hyeri but now it was confirmed.

She was proud of him for managing the situation so nicely, Hoseok's slip up here would have destroyed his career.

"My baby." She said and cupped his face.

"I will find my baby the perfect bride. One that you will never regret loving." Hoseok smiled sadly.

"I never regret loving the people I do mother."

Namjoon sighed, feeling defeated. It seemed that his luck was not too odd for him to even succeed.

The day was harder than any he had been through. He was accompanying the group who were weirdly more onto him since the morning.

Then he had to face a small of demons. It was hell of a time and he had lost all patience when his group was fighting among themselves.

Still, he managed to compose himself and not create any more drama.

They had checked out two more places but the grave was still not there.

Namjoon found it very weird. They were left with just a few more places where they had to check and yet the grave was nowhere to be found.

According to something that he had read once but obviously didn't remember, there is a very small chance to find something in the 1% of the world if it wasn't in the 99 either.

It made sense, well in that situation it did.

So many people, so many centuries, so many trips to this place and yet no one could find the spear part in the 99 percent of the world.

What was the probability of Namjoon finding it in the last few places.

In a perfect world again, it would have been one but in a more realistically world, Namjoon knew he was searching for something that didn't even exist, at least on the marked places.

He was missing something big but he didn't know what to do either. He just knew that he had to check out the place the Hyeri had marked.

It still seemed odd and maybe Hyeri had felt odd about all that too.

He remembered her telling him that it was her uncertainty that led her to go back to the village where he was taken when he entered the very world.

She told him that she felt weird about the places and knew someone who could help her with that but then she felt her soulmate link tingle and knew he was around there somewhere.

Then after finding him, she kept him in a little hut that she had repaired for his safety.

And then her entire time there involved being around him.

He knew when Hyeri said that, she didn't mean it in a ride type of way but Namjoon was always sad over causing Hyeri trouble like that.

He was laying down again, preparing his mind for another night.

The people who were with us seemed pretty upset too after finding nothing.

They were told that the place they checked has a high probability of finding the spear part but there was nothing when they got there.

They had dug up a big part of that area but there was no grave there.

They were still fighting inside the tent.

Another hot topic was that their friend was still missing. It seemed to Namjoon that some people in the group were more attached to the guy that the others.

The one who always kept everything going was right he felt, it was a decision that he had to take.

It was hard, but it had to be taken.

He saw Hyeri in him somehow. Hyeri would have also done that without a second choice.

But there was still a difference, Hyeri would have found the friend already.