83

"That's unfair!" Hyeri cried out.

"It's not. I won your shares fair and square." Namjoon said with a smug smile and extended his hand out.

"You're cheating!" She puffed and gave him his stones.

"I am not. I am just very good at it."

"I made this game up!" Hyeri said annoyed at the man now.

"Well but I am the biggest star here so I have to be the best too."

"Cocky much." Namjoon gave his signature smile and kept all his stones on the ground.

"Let's go again."

"Why do you want to lose so bad?"

"It's you who keeps losing." Namjoon scoffed.

"It stops now." She said and kept her stones on the ground too.

The green stones that Namjoon had found in one of his missions were now being used as playing marbles.

There was a problem of what they should play at first.

None of them remembered any games that they could play so Hyeri just decided to make a new one.

Very cleverly, she had told him things that were too hard to understand but the man in front her decided her words like an eagle and now he knew more that the original creator.

Hyeri now knew he was way too good with words and tricks.

She had already lost four short rounds and was determined to win this one.

"Since you've been having such bad lick, why don't you start first?" Namjoon offered.

"You meanie, it was my turn to start first anyways!" Hyeri said and picked on stone from the mountain of stones.

She drew a circle with her finger on the ground and kept her stone in the middle of the circle.

Namjoon then took a stone too and aimed it at the stone that Hyeri had previously kept on the ground.

He looked at Hyeri and gave her a short wink before throwing his stone.

Although he had first aimed correctly, he had somehow missed the stone.

"You! You didn't hit it on purpose!" Hyeri said pointing at the stone.

"No nothing like that. I just missed." He said and picked both the stones and gave it to Hyeri.

"This is cheating!" She said in disbelief.

"So if I win, I'm cheating. But if I lose, I'm cheating again?" He asked making her huff in anger.

"It's my turn to keep the stone." He picked a stone up and kept it inside the circle but near the edge of it. It was way to close to the edge Hyeri had made.

"Why are you doing that? Stop it!"

"Doing what?"

"Playing to lose. Don't do that."

"I am not playing to lose. Why do you think that?"

"You are! You definitely are!" Hyeri spoke in frustration.

"I actually really think that you cannot hit the stone even if I have kept it here so why don't you just prove me wrong." He gave Hyeri stone that he had picked up with the previous one.

"I don't like this game anymore."

"Were you liking it when you will losing it all those times?" Namjoon asked earning a glare.

"You still like it more than me right or do you like me more than the game like you like me more than those berries?" He teased her again, secretly liking how worked up she got.

"I told you I was just not thinking straight that time." She said and through the stone on the one that Namjoon had kept on the ground hitting it off the circle easily.

"That was so easy! I was not expecting that." She whined like a child.

"Do you want me to make it so hard for you that you can't even move it a little?"

"No I want you to play fairly like you were doing before this."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Namjoon said and picked the two stones and gave it to Hyeri.

"Looks like you need only six more now to win."

"I don't like this."

And she didn't. She didn't like being treated like that. She didn't like being served success in a golden platter.

But Namjoon didn't mind losing if it was for Hyeri and she saw that for herself.

She knew now what kind of person she was dealing with and though she wasn't a big fan of what he was doing, she still felt something warm in her throat.

He was confessing his feelings through his actions again, he had always done that before too but every time Hyeri either felt more annoyed or more special depending on what he was spoiling.

"Oh God you won! You actually wo. Hyeri. I didn't think that you will." Hyeri glared at the man and bend down to pick the stones up.

"Let's move further, we have already wasted so much time doing something that was not needed" she said stuffing the stones in a container.

"You're the one who told me that you were getting bored. I just wanted to spice up our journey." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Too much spice. Now let's move further." He bowed fancily making her scoff.

"Whatever my queen Hyeri says."

It had been a while since Hyeri was controlling him like that. Almost two weeks.

Looking back at the time that he had spent ever since Hyeri went to sleep, he could tell that he had really missed Hyeri in charge and now she was starting to act like her old self.

He was really happy for himself.

"Wait! Do you plan to leave me behind?" He ran after the girl who was still a little mad but a lot happy too.

The game they had played was childish yes, but it had shown him how carefree and fun her partner can be.

She really liked every part of it, even when fair play was out of picture.

Hyeri looked at the man who was running towards her.

A devilish idea came in her mind and she started running too, away from him.

"Wait! Why are you running?" Namjoon yelled and ran faster.

"You're running too!" Hyeri exclaimed.

"Stop!"

"Catch me if you ca- whoo" Hyeri screamed, visibly scared when Namjoon caught a hold of her.

"Got ya!" He said as he pressed her close to her.

"You cheated again! You have long legs."