66

In a perfect world little is little, some is some and many is many.

It was all practically accessible and made sense. The world is just how you estimate and there is no unwelcomed surprises.

But the place Namjoon was in was unbearable for some reason.

He had been through around 15 doors and somehow after disappearing, those doors came back with new numbers.

This loop felt like will go forever and he had to break through it but he didn't know how.

After finding a stone, his first instinct was to got the next room and find the other one.

When he came out of the twentieth door, he knew he had to stop. With just a little more time to spare, he sat on the ground and took out the stones and looked at them.

He had to complete a heart using the stones but there were way too many stones for him to find under an hour.

Namjoon was thinking hard, he had to finish it there was no if or maybe. His intentions were absolute.

He then fished for the casket.

First, he read the back of the box, the message there still confused him like it did when he was starting the quest.

Namjoon then remembered the spile that he had found inside the casket few hours ago. It felt to him like the first and second missions were days away.

He opened the casket carefully and looked inside. The base of the casket was risen in the shape of a heart.

Namjoon felt stupid for not thinking about this at first. The things he found had to be stored in the casket and there he was, searching for a room to keep the stones away when he had the little room with him the whole time.

Exhaling in relief, Namjoon let his fingers brush over the heart. Then almost immediately, he picked the pieces one by one and tried fitting them in the small compartments inside the heart shaped base.

Some of them had fit in but most of them didn't. Namjoon, who knew he had to move quick, kept the things back in the bag except the casket which he was going to carry with himself now.

He had been through twenty rooms now and he still had many to go through.

Without wasting any more time, he went inside the numbered twenty-one and took the stone out from the door. He then tried placing it inside the box but it was of no use.

Dejected, he kept the stone in his bag and went further to the next room.

He went through ten rooms in the next few minutes and he only got stones that fit in the heart in rooms which were numbered twenty-three and twenty-nine.

He had just ten stones in total that were of his use and needed ten more.

But he noticed a pattern. Both twenty-three and twenty-nine were prime numbers and there was total ten prime numbers till thirty.

Namjoon wanted to confirm his theory and immediately went to number thirty-one skipping number thirty.

The stone fit perfectly and a smile made it's way on his face.

He immediately went to the next number thirty-seven, then the ones that followed after that and luckily, he was right.

He also noticed that the rooms from right were all primes. If he had gone through them in the first place, he would have completed the mission a lot earlier.

But this was more fun for him. He had figured the pattern out successfully.

The last room that he had to go in was ninety-seven. One more piece was needed and it was behind the door that he was standing in front of.

Namjoon quickly got in and took the stone off from the door.

With shaky hands, he then kept the stone in the base of the casket. The stone fit.

Not only that, Namjoon also saw the edges of the individual stones disappearing and fir into one individual big heart.

It was beautiful, mesmerizing. He couldn't keep his eyes off the piece of art in front of him.

It was as if the stone heart was calling him. It wanted him to take it into his hands and own it.

But swallowing his desires, he closed the casket and kept it back in his bags.

He then rushed to the main door, he knew he had a little to no time left.

After he came back to the dome, he kept the casket back on the table and moved back slowly.

He saw the caskets disappearing and left a loud audible sigh. He was really tired from all the running around.

The only thing he could see now was the last casket on the table. He had come this far. He had completed four challenges before this and four missions for this challenge to reach at that point and losing at that point will be very disheartening for him.

He took his usual small break, already feeling that the night will fall soon, he went and picked the last casket.

Somehow, he was more nervous than he had been when he had picked the first one. He was creating an image of the casket in his head as he knew that once he completed this task, he will never see the casket again.

He opened the casket knowing that he will again find nothing inside it. After closing it again, he turned the casket and looked at the beads engraving.

It was beautiful. The white beads rolled with his finger and the feeling was euphoric.

The task though, felt like something incredibly hard.

All these times, Namjoon had hopes of at least completing the task on time but for this one, he felt like forever will be short.

The missions before this one felt easy now. He was feeling uneasy and distressed.

He wondered how odd was his luck that even when he was randomly selecting the boxes, the hardest one had to be the one that he happened to pick at the last.

Taking a deep breath in, he read the words written on the box, still not believing what it asked.

We need to be stronger than this but it's alright if we're weak. It doesn't mean we're less awesome than our best versions.