79

"Wow." It was the only thing that came out of Hyeri's mouth.

In front of her was the very dome inside which Namjoon had dropped a lot of sweat in.

He had a very bad experience inside there and he had not planned to set a foot inside the place.

But Hyeri was awestruck. She looked at the place like a kid looks at candies.

"Do you want to take look inside?" She nodded and ran towards the door.

"Can I go in?" Namjoon nodded and she opened the door.

The interior was beautiful and she felt really nice being there.

Namjoon looked at the table and frowned.

There was one casket kept on the table.

When he left the place, there was none and he made sure by checking the place again and again.

It could only mean one thing. There was someone there who still had one more mission left.

It wasn't him. He knew it from the muscle lain he still got when he moved his limbs.

His first thought was that there was someone else beside him and Hyeri but he had not passed anyone.

He slowly walked towards the table, leaving the girl to look around the giant place.

He looked at the casket that he had never thought he will see again.

He tried lifting it, but it was too heavy. It wasn't meant for him.

"Wow this is so pretty." Hyeri came forward and looked at th casket.

"Can I open it?"

"It's too heav-" and she lifted it.

Too easily.

The casket was in the hand of the girl next to him. She was looking around it.

"How?" Namjoon asked as he watched her open the box.

As soon as she closed it, he saw the white beads show up on the back of the casket.

"No this can't be."

Namjoon couldn't lift the casket because it wasn't meant for him. He had already completed the challenge.

But Hyeri very easily picked it up. This meant only one thing.

"You have not completed the fifth task yet." Namjoon whispered out and it went unheard by the girl who was looking inside the casket.

"There's nothing in there." Hyeri said disappointed in her discovery.

Hyeri had mentioned earlier that she was in the middle of the task when she had decided to hold it off and search for the spear.

But she had never told him that she had never completed the task.

If the fifth task is not completed, one can enter the portal but they'll disappear in the universe.

He was on his way to do just that but now this.

Hyeri had already opened the casket, that meant the timer for one hour had started.

"This wasn't here earlier." He saw her touching the white beads.

"Feed me. Fill me up with every fruit out there." She read it aloud.

Suddenly, the floor started shifting.

"Hyeri!" Namjoon ran towards her and covered her with himself.

"What is happening?" Hyeri asked but Namjoon held her tightly.

After a while the shaking stopped. Namjoon looked up to see the small door that he hated so much appear again. But this time for Hyeri.

Hyeri had to do it. He had to make sure.

"Hyeri look at me, that door you have to go in there." She looked at the door and then back at him.

"Why?"

"Remember I told you about some challenges?"

"Is this the challenge I have to take on to go home?"

"One of them. Listen carefully, you have less than an hour. Just go in and fill it with whatever fruit you see." He pointed at the casket.

"That's my mission?"

"Yes. It is going to be very hard so you'll have to take care of yourself. Here," he emptied the contents of her bag on the floor and kept the casket in it.

"Take this, it might help."

"I don't want to go." She said visibly scared.

"Look. Hyeri it is going to be ok. You just have to do what is asks but be aware of everything happening around you. It can be dangerous in there." he tried to make her understand but she was still shaken up.

"Hyeri we have no time." She nodded and moved towards the door.

"Won't you come with me?" She asked.

"I can't. But here, leave a mark behind so that you know where to find the door. Where to find me." Hyeri nodded and took the stick from him.

"I believe in you my love." And he did. She had completed the rest four so she definitely had it in her.

And she was Hyeri. The great Hyeri. Even though she had no memory, she was still the same person.

He watched the door close and stumbled on the floor like a drunk man.

He had stayed strong for Hyeri. But he didn't had it in himself to stay strong when she was not around.

Hyeri didn't inform him about this. She would've died. She didn't tell him about this.

That only meant that she was not planning to go back with him.

She probably had planned to do this mission with Namjoon but changed her mind as she didn't had time left.

But in any scenario that Namjoon could come up to justify, he could only come to the conclusion that Hyeri had lost the hope of going back home.

She just wanted to send him back with the spear part.

It made more sense.

He had more time. That's the reason she stopped hurrying after her leg got hurt, she had changed her plan.

He now remembered how she was crying hard that one night when she thought he was sleeping.

He felt a guilt that was deeper and wider than any ocean.

He had caused so much problem.

Even when she was telling him everything before going to her long sleep, she hid this extremely important thing knowing that he will make sending her back his first priority.

He was worried about Hyeri.

She was not ready for this. And it takes a lot of mental as well as physical strength to do these missions.

Hyeri was weak too, she had still not recovered from her memory loss.

Only if he had known about this earlier, he would have done it rightly.