51

Namjoon felt light. Light as a puffy cloud.

Their entire day was mostly teasing and laughs and he felt at place. Happiness felt right at his heart and good on Hyeri's face.

They had talked about a lot of things and yet it seemed like Hyeri still had loads to tell him. But he decided to be happy with what she could tell him.

And although he didn't have a lot of things to tell her, he was curious about a lot of things which probably was the reason their conversations were so long and interesting. He got to know a lot about the place he was in and the girl sitting next to him.

Something was different about the day. It all started with Hyeri pulling up a frank stunt and it turned out to be a very memorable day for him. His mind felt heavy from all the things Hyeri had said to him and his soul felt light from the happiness he felt.

But now, the day was over. The two had already found a place where they will wait the night out.

Namjoon kept looking at Hyeri, knowing that he would soon lose the sight of her. He wanted to drink her image in so that he could imagine her when it's dark, something he did every night unknowingly.

"Make sure to not move a lot during your sleep, I don't want you to end up on those spiky pebbles." Hyeri pointed at the garden of pebbles a few meters away from them.

"I don't move during my sleep!"

"You do." Hyeri said with a teasing smile.

"I always wake up in the same place I go to sleep." Namjoon justified but Hyeri just giggled.

"I've seen you sleep walking before."

"What when?" He saw Hyeri's smile disappear as if she had said something that she shouldn't have.

"I'm messing with you, hehe." She said and scratched the back of her neck, a habit that she had picked up from the boy.

"You better be."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not mad." Namjoon said with a smile.

"You should sleep now. Tomorrow, I'm going to make you walk a lot so you have to be ready for it."

"And how will you be ready?"

"I'm always ready."

"Liar. Your lies never end." Namjoon said as he laid down just before it was completely dark.

"My life is built up on lies, everything I tell myself is a lie too." Hyeri said sadly.

"You don't have to."

"If I don't, I'll be weak." She formed a small pout knowing Namjoon could not see it.

His night vision was way worse than hers, not that his day vision was perfect.

"Then be weak. Honest weak is better than dishonest strong." She heard him say.

"Ok Mr. poet, sleep now." Namjoon smiled and turned on his side.

After Hyeri was sure he was sleeping, she stood up and sat between him and the spiky pebbles areas. She was not going to let him get hurt at any cost.

She was the one who was under protection before and now she took it on herself to keep him safe, specially when Namjoon did have a habit of sleep walking.

He hadn't triggered his unusual habit yet but Hyeri was not going to take any risks in the dark.

Tired from the long day she had, she decided to lay down for a few minutes.

As her back touched the ground, she hissed due to the sudden coldness. Her clothes were still not fully dried.

Groaning, she sat up and looked at the feeble outline of the boy in front of her. He was fast asleep.

She then took off her clothes and kept them on the ground.

Hyeri knew Namjoon's pant was not dried up either as it was made of thicker material than her clothes were.

She wished she had noticed it earlier so that Namjoon could take his pant off before sleeping but she didn't and now the poor boy was sleeping uncomfortably.

After debating inside her head for a few minutes, she decided to take his pants off for him and explain him in the morning.

There is no way he would think of her a creep when she had a reasonable reason right?

She moved closer to the boy and noticed he was still sleeping on his side.

She pushed him lightly on the ground so that his back was on the ground now and roamed her hand on him to find the waistband of his pant.

When she found it, she pulled his pants off slowly, hoping he would not wake up and he didn't. He was a pretty heavy sleeper.

After putting his pants next to him neatly, she went back to her original place and sat down awkwardly hoping the night will be over soon.

Namjoon felt weird, really weird. The bright light on top of him indicated that the sun was already up and it was time for him to wake up and so he did.

He opened his eyes and stretched his hand before sitting up. His eyes immediately went on his legs which felt like on fire under the sharp sun.

He gasped seeing his bare legs and the first thought that came in his mind was that they were mobbed.

He looked around to find Hyeri but she was nowhere in his vision, instead of the girl, he saw his pant on the ground next to him.

Quickly grabbing it, he slipped the cloth in and thanked his stars that it was still wearable.

He had questions. But he was also very scared because his partner was missing.

Hyeri did go on strolls in the morning but only when a garden was nearby which she had assured that there weren't any.

Him waking up without his pants didn't feel right too.

After a few minutes he saw Hyeri walking towards him with a funny expression.

Before even catching her breath, she started explaining why she took off his pants, her face went red showing how embarrassed she was.

"It's ok, I would have done the same." Namjoon said without thinking making Hyeri's eyes go big.

"Never do the same!"

Vote please