96

Namjoon sighed. He was tired. Mentally and physically tired.

He was now near to the road, leaving it was the very wrong thing to do.

He regretted it. All this while he wished he had left with Hyeri. His plan was foolish, there was no way anyone could find that spear part the way the beasts were crawling everywhere.

Namjoon had to stop a lot ever since he left that damned group. Everything scared him. He was tired of fearing every step.

Wished life was simple, but he chose the difficult path for himself.

He hadn't been near water for days and food was another issue rising slowly. He had enough berries to barely make it through two days.

Even though he had now given up the big task, he still couldn't help himself from checking the unmarked place that was in his way.

His clothes were now covered with dirt and soot and he was tired. Tired of the constant thought to clean himself.

Darkness seemed a few minutes away and Namjoon yet had to find a good place to stop for the night.

It was the first after a few nights where he again had to sleep all by himself. He settled next to a big trunk. After keeping his things securely next to him, he allowed his back to rest on the base of the trunk and left a sigh.

Even though he wanted very badly to sleep but his body was still in the flight mode. Nights were still hard for him. The loneliness crept on him heavily and he was forced to think about all sort of negative things.

He could try to think about Hyeri but then again, it made him feel lonelier. He hoped that Hyeri was awake and well now.

Besides making him feel alone, Hyeri also made him smile. He kept his finger on his lips as a sudden memory of her kissing him came rushing in.

The kiss felt surreal. It drove him to the edge of losing insanity. He was also truly, absolutely in love with Hyeri.

Anne kept roaming the park with a frown on her face.

Even though she had tried to convince both her mother and Hoseok's mother to leave her and her heart alone, they were still pretty hell bent to make Hoseok like her.

Their plans included spontaneous meetings, early surprises and an annoyed Hoseok.

She had received a call from Hoseok's mother that she had yet arranged a simple date in the park.

She was there, the food was there, the soft drinks were also there in many flavors like Hoseok likes. But the man himself was still absent.

She was tired of his behavior. Yes, she loved him ever she had first known about him, but she was tired.

He never left a chance to make her feel like she was inferior to him and Hyeri.

She was never a cheerful person like him, but just to impress him, she acted clingy and cute in front of him but it backfired when he blatantly said he didn't like such people.

She felt stupid, waiting for someone who disrespected her time and again felt stupid.

But love was never easy. And if she was going to give him up, she had to make sure she gave him her hundred percent.

"Hey Anne." She heard his voice and turned to see him with a tired face.

Tired was overrated among the generation.

"I was just going to leave." Anne said as she tried to look on the ground beside him.'

"I am sorry. I was held up at work."

"Call me." Hoseok raised his brow.

"Call me and tell me that before making me wait for this long if we have to do this in future." She said and turned around.

"Let's go. Mom made us sandwiches." She said and lead the way.

Hoseok couldn't help but admire the girl in front of him. She was pretty. More even when was dressed prettily.

The last few meetings with her were all very diverse. He could sense how desperate both his and her mothers were to set the two of them up.

He quietly followed her and saw the little mat and the basket kept on it. The mat had a few flowers placed on it in beautiful patterns.

"You did this?" He asked as he watched her sit down.

"Yes. I had a lot of time." She replied a little coldly. Even though she wanted to act rationally, her heart was feeling a lot of emotions at the same time.

"I am really sorry. It will never happen again." Hoseok said and he sat down too.

The spot she took was very beautiful. There were trees all around them and the grass was super soft. She could tell that Hoseok liked the Scenery.

"Here." She offered him the sandwich which she took from the basket.

"Thank you." Hoseok politely took it from her hand.

"You look lovely today." He heard her say. It shocked him a bit but by now he knew that she was the type of person too compliment everything and everyone.

It still made him a little happy. For his mother, he had tried looking his very best for the date.

"You look lovely too." She looked away hoping he had not seen her pink cheeks when he said that.

This was the first time he had said something nice to her.

"These tastes heavenly." He said nervously before taking another bite.

"So, how is everything?" He asked seeing how she was quieter than usual.

"Good. Everything's fine. What about you? How is miss Hyeri?" She asked while pouring the drinks in the glass.

"She is fine. We are focusing on her gaining her health back first." Anne nodded. She had read how exhausting it was to travel through universes.

"And sir Namjoon?" She asked, specifically looking at him. It was his turn to look away now.

"Anytime, he will come back anytime and things will go back to normal." He said and took another bite.

If Anne's mood was bad before it was worse now. She regretted mentioning Hyeri as Hoseok now was lost in his thought.

Unable to this anymore, she stood up.

"I am going to buy some ice cream. I'll be back soon." She left almost immediately before Hoseok could say anything.