80

Like Namjoon had told her, Hyeri had left behind a trail to go back once she had all the fruits like the casket asked.

But she was tired. She had already walked a lot since the morning and now she had been going inside a forest that knew no end.

She had seen on tree for the fifth time now, along with her trails.

She was walking in circles but even if she changed her direction, she ended up in front of the same tree but with a different track that wasn't there before.

It was an illusion. A very tiring one.

"It wants all the fruits here but how can I get them if I keep on ending up front of this very tree?" She spoke to no one in frustration.

Ever since she had woken up from her long sleep, she had Namjoon to count on.

He was there to guide her. Heck he almost did everything for her. So naturally she was not accustomed to do things on her own.

She missed him. Even though she had not been away from him for more than 20 minutes, she terribly missed his presence.

Hyeri was confused on what to do next. Standing in front of the tree that she kept on seeing again and again and knew that she had to change her path completely.

She looked at her casket again. There were a few fruits of the trees that she had passed.

Some of them were more than one, which she then seperated from the bunch that she had to take.

The fruits were all of small size. And surprisingly, there was always space to put in more.

Hyeri was now more tired than forever and sad too knowing there was no further.

She looked at the casket again.

It clearly said to bring in every fruit she sees and this was about it.

She had every fruit in the casket that she had seen but it still felt incomplete.

It was all too easy, even for her new brain.

Namjoon had told her that it was going to be hard but except the circles she was walking on for so long, nothing was out of blue.

Hyeri closed the casket and kept it back in the bag.

She stood up and decided to go for one more round as every round she took, there was atleast something new.

She was confused. She felt that Namjoon should have told her more about this but he looked more confused than her and it made her more confused.

She felt stupid for opening the casket.

It was all because of the casket.

Hyeri was now walking again in search of fruits that she had yet to find.

She wondered how they tasted, she wanted to try one but namjoon had already told her that everything except the berries and its leaves are poisonous and the last thing she wanted was to to be suffering from any sort of poisoning.

The fruits didn't have a smell though, it was like they were not natural but just something stuck on a tree.

They were easy to pluck too. The height wasn't much for Hyeri. The most she had to do it was to stand on her toes and that was it.

She saw a tree with similar berries that Namjoon gives her to eat. The tree looks different though.

Although she had only seen at once, Namjoon with always eat a few leaves during the day and they were nothing like the ones on the tree.

She kept the berry in the casket again and continued walking with the stick in her hand leaving a trail behind so that she could go back to the strange tree again if she happened to get lost.

But it all felt worthless when she saw the same tree again.

There were so many tracks now. All made by her that started from the tree and ended there too.

She felt as if she was in some sort of silent musical.

She kept on hitting the same notes but it made no voice.

Hyeri felt that there was no way she was going to complete the mission if with every new direction she took was a new one.

She had almost fifteen fruits in the casket with less than twenty minutes to spare.

Namjoon had told her to get back in an hour but there was no absolute way to know how much time she still had on her hand.

Hyeri then walked towards the tree in front of her, the very tree that was now starting to give her a headache.

She wanted to sit, even if it was for just a minute.

She kept her bag and the casket next to her and let her body test on the trunk of the tree.

Releasing a sigh, she stretched her hands. Doing so, her face lifted a bit giving her a glance of something very interesting.

She was immediately on her feet.

She was sure that she saw it. Not it, them.

There were a lot of them.

"How did I miss them?" She said and walked a little away.

Nothing.

This was probably why she missed it.

She grabbed the first fruit she found in the tree and moved on to the next.

But there was more to this tree.

It was weird. It had more than one type of leaf, and resultantly more than one type of tree.

Unlike other trees, to get the other fruits, Hyeri knew she will have to climb the tree.

It looked very hard.

But Namjoon had made sure to let her know that if she didn't complete her missions, she will have to stay there forever.

Taking a deep breath, she started climbing the tree.

Surprisingly for her, it was easy to do that.

Unlike Namjoon, she had climbed a lot of trees in her childhood and her memory unlocked right when she kept her leg on the tree.

She got down and grabbed the casket and her bag.

She then adjusted her bag in such a way that it won't come in her way of climbing the tree.

With the casket opened in her bag, she headed towards the gigantic tree again.

It's moshu day <3