63

Namjoon walked in carefully.

If the monster inside there was sleeping, he was not going to wake it up by doing anything that he shouldn't.

His lamp was dancing around with his hand in a routine.

With every few steps, Namjoon looked around before going further.

After a few minutes, he arrived at a small wooden gate.

Although it looked feeble, Namjoon hoped that the door was firm.

Knocking was out of question if the monster inside there was sleeping.

Namjoon kept the casket safely inside Hyeri's sling bag to secure it.

After taking a deep breath, he pushed the door slowly.

It made a small sound but nothing to wake a sleeping creature.

He stepped inside the place which was a little warmer.

There was a fire place in the opposite side of the door, above it was a ventilator made of woods.

The place was cosy, it was almost like Hyeri's place but warmer.

He then heard a snoring sound. His senses alert, he kept the lamp outside the door as there was enough light inside there and he did not want to lose the lamp in case he had to sprint back to the door.

After keeping the lamp outside, he came back in again, hoping the monster was still sleeping.

He walked inside the room, the faint snoring still audible and with every step it was increasing.

If the monster could hear Namjoon's heartbeat, he would go crazy and wake up at once as Namjoon's heart was racing at this point.

He had never been that scared in his entire life. He stood in front of another small door.

He was sure the voice was coming from in there. Inside there, laid the monster whose blood he was going t have to take.

Mustering all courage and determination, he opened the door slowly.

It made zero noise and easily swung open.

The room was a little dark, unlike the one he was currently in.

Namjoon saw no other option than to step inside the room and so he did.

The snoring of the monster was too loud now.

Namjoon cursed at his idea of leaving the lamp outside the house but he was in no mood for turning away and bringing it back.

He was in the lion's den, and he would either get to the lion or the lion will get yo him first.

One thing Namjoon kept a mental note of was as long as the snoring was around, the monster was still sleeping.

He kept the door open to let the light from outside help him.

He then took the casket out from Hyeri's bag without making any noise.

Advancing towards the sound, he was ready to do whatever it takes to get the blood.

He saw an outline of a big stick with a sharp edge.

A weapon felt like a nice way to protect himself again a beast. He quickly grabbed the stick and put it in front of him.

That way if he missed something in the dark, the stick will stop him from walking right into it.

Namjoon started walking towards the monster again.

Nearing the monster, he saw something shining next to him.

The monster was still sleeping so he could quickly check it like his instinct said.

He quickly went there and picked on of those many things.

It was a packet which he assumed was transparent, the substance inside in it was dark.

Whatever the thing was, it was fluid. Namjoon got curious and wanted to know what the content of this warm packet was.

He slowly turned away and walked towards the light.

As soon as he got out of the dark room and entered the room with the fireplace, he looked at the substance he had picked.

It was red.

Red as in blood red.

Namjoon felt his heart swell from happiness.

He wouldn't have to deal with the monster. He just needed his blood.

The blood was where the monster laid do it had to be his blood. It doesn't matter if it's from his body or something else's.

It was his possession. And that's what Namjoon needed.

Namjoon used the stick to pierce a hole in the packet and placed the casket beneath it immediately.

The content of the packet finished way before Namjoon could fill the casket.

He needed about four more packets.

Keeping the casket down, he grabbed the stick and stood up to go in again, the snoring still audible.

He walked in carefully, now knowing where he had to go.

With swift movements, he reached the place and grabbed four more packets of blood.

He could feel that the stack of blood was almost empty now but there was nothing he could do. He had to complete his missions and get back to Hyeri.

Little did he know, that the blood packet he had opened had a distinct odour.

Namjoon couldn't smell it but the monster very well knew what his food smelled like.

As Namjoon was about to leave the dark room, he felt weird.

It was quieter than before. That's when he realised that the snoring had stopped.

Gulping in fear, Namjoon tried to tell himself that it was probably because the monster was dreaming or something but this theory proved wrong when he heard a roar, it sounded more like a yawn.

The monster was awake.

Namjoon quickly dumped the blood packets in Hyeri's bag and rushed out making sure to make minimum noise.

As soon as he was out of that room, he grabbed the casket and kept it in the bag as well.

He dashed for the main door when he heard a louder roar.

The monster had figured his food was gone.

Namjoon looked behind to see a shadow appearing. Not in the mood of wanting to see how the monster looked, Namjoon sprinted at the door.

He opened the door in a hurry and closed it after grabbing his lamp from the ground.

While closing the door, he caught the glimpse of the monster behind him.

The one-eyed monster was just like the one he used to have nightmares about.

I have already completed writing this whole ass story but I deadass forget to post because of college