Epilogue

Entropy.

It increases with time. The mess once created can never go back to being non-existent. There is always a memory to remind people of what happens if you try to do something that disturbs the universe.

Hyeri was dressed in all black. This was going to be very painful for her and the people around her.

They had lost a person, a very well-known person now. The saviour.

With her memory back now, she knew what this person meant to her. He was more than someone she knew from status. He was her family.

"Hyeri? We're getting late." She heard her roommate say.

"It's going to be ok. It's just for a few hours." She said and brushed Hyeri's hair with her hand knowing it soothed him up.

She was very worried for her Hyeri when she was absent and once she knew that she was in Hoseok's house, she brought her home.

"I can't face him. I can't." Hyeri sobbed on her friend's shoulder, something that she rarely did.

"It wasn't your fault dear. Fate plays in a weird way."

Hyeri collected herself and moved away.

"We are going to need that." Her roommate picked the box of tissue from Hyeri's table and stuffed it inside her bag.

"What if he hates me a lot? I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye." Hyeri said bursting into another sob.

"None of this was your fault Hyeri. This is a price that has to be paid. They tried to play with the universe's laws just like those demons did. This isn't on you." Hyeri nodded.

'Let's go now. You should be there before the majority arrives." Hyeri suddenly remembered that she had a duty to that family. She was the to be daughter in law.

She nodded and collected herself once again.

Upon arriving on the funeral sight, Hyeri took the big bouquet of white roses that her friend had kept in the vehicle as a peace intent and turned to see the house covered with the similar colour flowers.

The last time she had been there was to see the very man who was lying dead inside there.

Her roommate caressed her back slowly, "you can do it."

Hyeri nodded and took a deep breath. This was even harder for her than to jump in the portal.

Inside there, she saw Namjoon's mother expressionless. Hyeri had no intention to go to her. She had no energy to know how much his mother hated her. Somewhere she knew, she was responsible for this day.

Her actions led her to this.

Namjoon's father was crying silently as he tried to make sure the arrangements were perfect. He had lost so much in his life but still this loss was nothing compared to anything else.

"Hyeri, can you keep my bag and the flowers in your room?" Her roommate said loudly making sure Hyeri didn't refuse her.

Her room. Her and Namjoon's room.

She nodded and grabbed everything from the girl.

"I will go help with the catering. It looks like a mess there." She said eyeing the table.

Hyeri took her time while climbing the stairs and walking to her room. She stood outside, stood there for a long while.

"Aren't you going to go in miss Hyeri?" She heard Namjoon's little cousin say who looked a lot like the deceased.

"Y-yes." She saw the girl smile.

"Everyone says you're a hero, is that true?" She asked Hyeri.

"I'm no hero Nami, your brother is one." She smiled and still stood there waiting for Hyeri to go in.