Starish

(Syo is sitting down on his chair staring at the picture of Ai's voice actor on a promotional poster for a musical.)

Syo: I never noticed that Mikaze-senpai was in a musical. He looks so beautiful!

Natsuki: That's just his voice actor Syo-chan, The whole musical takes place in feudal Japan and he looks so lovely in those clothes from that era.

(Tokiya walks up to Syo and Natsuki.)

Tokiya: "Prince Kaguya?"

Syo: Yeah, Mikaze-senpai's voice actor portrayed the male version of Princess Kaguya.

Tokiya: He looks so beautiful. Especially in the promotional poster.

Natsuki: The main theme of the musical was one of his songs. I've heard Syo listening to that song this morning.

Tokiya: Then he was watching the music video of Zero.

Syo: Mikaze-senpai told me to watch his voice actor's work as an assignment.

Natsuki: He wanted me and Syo to watch the musical of Prince Kaguya so we can follow our roles. I'm Maru while Syo is going to be Sora and Mikaze-senpai will be Kaguya himself.

Tokiya: I bet it's for the Saotome Talent Show tomorrow.

Natsuki and Syo: It is!

Tokiya: Kotobuki-senpai wanted me and Otoya to dance to one of the songs of the voice actor of Asmo.

Syo: Miura Ayme?

Tokiya: Correct.

(Natsuki is staring at his phone.)

Natsuki: Mikaze-senpai just texted us. We have to go practice. See you Tokiya!

Tokiya: Don't be late for our pizza party!