Quartet Night (ft. Starish)

Luna: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ai. Happy birthday to you!

Ai: Thanks Luna I appreciate it. That's strange, Where's the rest of us?

Luna: The others are in their rooms getting ready for the birthday party at the party hall of the cruise ship.

Ai: I bet they're wearing casual outfits while I'm in my lilac suit that I found in my closet.

Luna: Of course. Only the birthday boy gets to dress formal.

Reiji: Happy birthday Ai-Ai!

Ai: Thanks Reiji.

Camus: Kotobuki, You kind of scared Mikaze.

Reiji: Sorry Myu-chan. I'm really excited to celebrate Ai-Ai's birthday.

Ai: Reiji didn't scare me Camus. I'm fine.

Natsuki: Ai-chan! Happy birthday!

Ai: Thanks Natsuki. Be sure to put the presents on the table that I'm sitting at.

Natsuki: Will do! Come on Syo-chan......

Ranmaru: Man, There's going to be a lot of people celebrating Ai's birthday besides us.

Reiji: That's because his fans are going to be doing a karaoke night singing his songs and Luna is going to be last. You never heard her sing Ran-Ran?

Ranmaru: I've noticed you had her songs in your MP3 player. I bet it's from her first EP before she became a student in Saotome Academy.

Reiji: You're absolutely right Ran-Ran. It's from her first EP titled Alice in Wonderland. I've been listening to the title track and b-side of that album almost that can remember.

Ranmaru: You were even looking forward to seeing her ever since she became a student in Saotome Academy.

Camus: Kotobuki! Kurosaki! Time to hear Madam Sekoguchi sing.

Reiji: I hope you like her voice Ran-Ran!

Luna: rabux3 Lovein' dekorēshon
kēki no youni amaku shite
kisumāku wo toppingu
kimi wa yorokobun dayo?
janakya shite agenai kara
boku wo motto kanjite....

Natsuki: She has a nice voice.

Syo: She sure does.

Tokiya: Oh dear. Kurosaki-san's face looks red as a tomato!

Reiji: That's because he's blushing Tokki.

Masato: Kurosaki-san? What has gotten into you?

Ren: Uh Hijirikawa. He just got lovesick.

Ai: Guys, leave Ranmaru alone and come back to the party hall.

Masato: Sorry Mikaze-senpai.

Ren: Yeah, Sorry Aimi.

Ranmaru: Man, Her voice is beautiful!