Masato Hijirikawa

Masato: We're here today representing Shining Productions to promote the grand opening of this new shopping mall.

Masato: I was excited to hear that I would be managing a bakery. This shop has long been known for its wide array of goods, from traditional sandwich rolls to Danishes.

Masato: I came here early this morning to watch the bread being made. The way the dough rose was almost magical. I couldn't tear myself away.

Masato: I'll be shaping bread in the back, Ichinose will make sandwiches for the sandwich corner, and Kotobuki will set out the baked bread and serve customers.

Masato: I don't have much experience making bread, but being surrounded by it is exhilarating. I will help in any way that I can.
—————————————————————

Masato: Thank you for coming. We take pride in all the bread that lines our shelves. Please, take your time.

Masato: My recommendation? Hmm... I must suggest the melon bread. In fact, we have several different varieties available.

Masato: There are various flavors, such as chocolate, maple, or cream-filled. You can also try our delicious melon bread rusk for something a little different.

Masato: They are all delicious enough to rival SaotoMelon Bread, and the changing subtleties in the dough give each one a unique texture. Why not try comparing them?

Masato: ...Ah, my apologies. I got carried away. All of our goods are delicious, of course, not only melon bread. I hope you find one that suits your tastes.