Luna and Kasumi #4

Luna: September birthdays are going to be very busy. I was busy ordering at a lot of decorations for Ranmaru's birthday. But the decorations were carmine instead of dark red like Ranmaru had wished and a birthday banner with bass guitars.

Kasumi: Man, You're really busy aren't you?

Luna: Well, Carmine is a crimson color but he didn't mind it at all.

Kasumi: I bet your birthday present for him is a bass guitar.

Luna: Nope. A bedsheet. The same color as the decorations.

Kasumi: Yoru and Akane's birthdays are very different. But me and Tsukiko are going to enjoy it anyway.

Luna: Ranmaru needed a new bedsheet after he ripped his old one during a huge fight with Camus.

Kasumi: Did you witness it?

Luna: I was taking a nap in Ai's bedroom before that happened. Then I hid with Reiji and Ai in Reiji's bedroom.

Kasumi: That's really pathetic.

Luna: At least Ai came and calmed them down.

Kasumi: I remembered the time that me and Tsukiko were the guests at You's workout livestream, You got a call from Yoru about going to a candy store. You paused the livestream for a moment and me and Tsukiko went to the bathroom and when we got back, You was texting Yoru with all caps!

Luna: I bet they're fighting in text messages.

Kasumi: You didn't want Yoru to be diabetic.

Luna: I bet they're still partners.

Kasumi: Of course they're still partners.

Luna: I bet Rui has a great relationship with his partner.

Kasumi: Of course. Especially Kai.

Luna: Reiji just texted me. I'll have to meet him and the rest of Quartet Night.

Kasumi: Hope I see Ranmaru's birthday performance.

Luna: You will!