Quartet Night

Luna: What's with all the lilac decorations?

Reiji: We're celebrating Ai-Ai's birthday!

Luna: His birthday is not until the first of March.

Ai: Luna's right. You can keep the decorations that you put up until the day of my birthday.

Reiji: I've worked so hard to put these up. I asked Myu-chan to help me but he's busy with other things.

Ai: He's been busy reading a novel that he got from the bookstore with Cecil.

Reiji: I can put them down if you want to.

Ai: You can keep them up. It'll be waiting for the day of my birthday to come.

Ranmaru: Luna, Did you eat the last two bananas?

Luna: I ate one of them and save the last one for you.

Ranmaru: Thanks. I was going to pester Camus to buy me some more bananas.

Camus: Sorry Kurosaki. I'm saving my money to buy presents for Mikaze for his birthday. Pester someone else.

Ranmaru: You're always the one buying groceries for our dormitory.

Camus: Try asking  Hijirikawa or Jinguji.

Ai: Ranmaru, Stop pestering Camus. He's saving money for buying presents for my birthday.

Ranmaru: I know. Maybe Masato or Ren can buy me some bananas. You know, to help their Master Course mentor!

Ai: Also, Natsuki and Syo is buying me presents too. Since I'm their "Master Course mentor"

Reiji: Nattsun and Syotan are buying you presents? That'll be cool!

Ai: They're also performing Triangle Beat with me for the opening act of my birthday concert.

Reiji: Hey Ran-Ran. I'll get you some more bananas.

Ranmaru: I was just about to call Masato but oh well.