Shun Shimotsuki and Tsubaki Tendouin (ft. Hajime Mutsuki)

Shun: This room looks beautiful Hajime. I can't wait that me and Tsubaki are spending a week with you.

Hajime: I'm performing everyday for my fans including you and Tsubaki. We have separate bedrooms for you and Tsubaki and myself.

Shun: What's the bedsheet in our room?

Hajime: Since you and Tsubaki are part of my fanclub, Your bedsheet have the crest of initium on your blankets and fitted sheets.

Shun: What about your bed?

Hajime: I brought my bedsheet from my dorm to match the black fitted sheet.

Shun: That's strange. Where's Tsubaki?

Hajime: She had go to the hotel cafe to get our dinner.

Shun: I hope she doesn't take long.

Hajime: Me too.

Tsubaki: I've got you guys some sushi and katsudon for you guys.

Shun and Hajime: Thank you for the meal!

Hajime: Did you get the spicy sushi?

Tsubaki: Nope. I got California roll sushi like you asked.

Hajime: Okay I've put up something in your bedroom.

Shun: Oh my gosh! What is it?

Hajime: I put up figures of myself in different stage outfits from my solo concerts. The newer one will be put up after this week.

Tsubaki: Your first outfit was so beautiful. Me and Reina has seen it. Your outfit was covered by a hooded cloak.

Hajime: It was for the beginning of Hyourin Shiki.

Tsubaki: That's one of my favorite songs from you. I've heard Yuki's song too!

Hajime: You mean Rikka Nadeshiko? Our producer's songs are hauntingly beautiful but Yuki's solo concerts are not as scary as mine.

Shun: So when's the first day of the concert?

Hajime: Tomorrow. I'll give you a sneak peek of my outfit for the concert.

Shun: Your outfit looks a lot like Minaduki's first stage outfit from Procellarum's debut.

Hajime: Except it's my color purple instead of teal.

Shun: Are you still wearing traditional clothes for Hyourin Shiki?

Hajime: Of course. This outfit is for the talking parts.

Shun: Are we playing games this week?

Hajime: Sure. It's the games that I do with the rest of Six Gravity.

Shun: That'll be awesome!