Quartet Night

Luna: Why are in your room?

Camus: Sorry Madam Sekoguchi. I couldn't stand horror movies and I can do horror novels but not movies.

Camus: You can watch the movie with Kotobuki, Kurosaki, and Mikaze. I'll be busy reading the latest version of the horror novel series that I got at the bookstore with Aijima last Friday.

Reiji: I wonder who's underneath that black-white mask.

Ranmaru: Nobody knows the identity of this masked killer.

Reiji: Uh Ran-Ran. Why is Ai-Ai covering his ears with the couch cushions?

Ai: That deep voice....I can't stand it.

Ai: Why are we watching all those Scream movies? Let's watch something fun like Hocus Pocus or Sleepy Hollow.

Camus: Or maybe Nightmare Before Christmas.

Luna: I thought you're busy with your novel.

Camus: It's the only Halloween movie I liked. I've watched this a long time ago when I lived in Permafrost.

Ai: The Freeform channel is playing that movie tonight so stay tuned for that.

Camus: Okay.

(A few hours later....)

(Sono omoi ashi o hiza o mae ni michibiku
Chikara nanda tte Go ahead to.....)

Ai: That's better. I wanted to see Soukoku.

Camus: Surprise.

Luna: Camus. That's Nanami's sweater.

Haruka: I hope you didn't ruin my knee socks.

Camus: I'm not wearing your sweater and knee socks. I just came back to get the sweater and knee socks for Madam since Sekoguchi and her are spending the night with us.

Haruka: You didn't wear my sweater. Oh well.

Camus: Yeah, I can't fit into that.

Haruka: Cause it fits me not you.

Luna: That's strange. Where's Reiji?

Camus: Kotobuki went to bed. So it's just Kurosaki and Mikaze.

Ranmaru: Ai went to bed too Camus. Can't I just watch my anime in peace?

Camus: Well, Madam Sekoguchi is sleeping with me then.