Luna and Kasumi #1

Luna: I can't believe that today is Shoutan's birthday!

Kasumi: It's also Kisho's birthday.

Luna: So we're celebrating the two voice actors. That's cool!

Kasumi: Both the guys have the same birthdate despite their years of birth are different.

Luna: Yeah, Shoutan was born on 1987 while Kisho is 1975.

Kasumi: I hope the celebration of Shoutan and Kisho is more fun than we did for Miura back in July.

Luna: All we did for Miura's birthday was watch his Hyper Japan online concert.

Kasumi: It wasn't boring at all. It's was fun seeing him perform without an audience.

Luna: It's like the Olympics in Tokyo. None of the people in the audience didn't show up.

Kasumi: It's because of the COVID-19 virus.

Luna: We've already got vaccinated for it.

Kasumi: But I was surprised about the outfit Miura wore in the online concert is the same outfit he wore  in the Hyper Japan event back in 2019.

Luna: We should've seen Shoutan's online concert too!

Kasumi: I think not.

Luna: Why?

Kasumi: I took a look at the thumbnail of it. His white outfit looks like a dress.

Luna: Yeah, Seeing him dressed as a girl is not attractive.

Kasumi: But you still loved his role as Kaguya despite the cross dressing.

Luna: I know right. I like him voicing female characters.

Kasumi: Let's celebrate this birthday with a bang!

Luna: Happy birthday Shoutan!

Kasumi: Happy birthday Kisho!