Ranmaru, Masato, and Ren

Masato: I can't believe that today is Friday and we have our free time!

Ren: Of course. But I'm worried about Ran-chan asleep on the couch.

Masato: Kurosaki-san is just taking a nap Jinguji.

Ren: We should've asked Bukky to wake him up.

Masato: Jinguji, Kotobuki-senpai is busy with Ittoki and Ichinose-san.

Ren: Ran-chan woke up by himself?!

Ranmaru: Sorry about the long nap that I had. I didn't sleep very well last night.

Masato: It's fine Kurosaki-san. I bet you heard my conversation with Jinguji.

Ren: So what made you didn't sleep good?

Ranmaru: It was karaoke night in Reiji's bedroom. Ai and Camus were joining in except me.

Ranmaru: I had to sleep throughout the singing that they did. But the song Winter Blossom lulls me to sleep but I woke up to Reiji singing Dekiai Temptation!

Ren: That's why you didn't sleep good.

Ranmaru: That's very true Ren. That song isn't good to hear while sleeping.

Masato: Are you going back to your nap?

Ranmaru: I'm practicing for my solo performance in the Shining Live TV show. You can come to my room and listen to it if you want.

Masato: We'll be practicing our segment for the show too!

Ranmaru: You can use Ai's room.

Ren and Masato: Okay!