Fluna

Wakaba: Our performance for the New Year's Eve show was the best! All of the people of Tsukino Grove loved our performance especially the guys of Six Gravity!

Kurisu: I even wore my new hair bows that Kakeru got for  my birthday!

Hina: Haru even held the sign that says "I love you Hina!" on it.

Ai: Big Brother loved my solo song so much that he danced to it!

Chisa: Mr. Arata sang along to my song. He's a natural.

Ai: What's wrong Yuki? You look a little glum.

Yuki: Hajime didn't watch the TV channel that has our performance on it. All they watched was the acorn drop.

Ai: Where is Hajime anyway? Isn't he supposed to be in the audience with the rest of Six Gravity?

Yuki: Hajime got a call from his father about celebrating Christmas with them. And even New Year's Eve with them. He'll be back tomorrow.

Ai: The Mutsuki family are very strict aristocrats.

Yuki: I never liked their lifestyle so does Hajime.
That's why me and him moved out when we were 18.

Wakaba: I bet the rest of Six Gravity are okay without their leader.

Chisa: Haru took care of them while Hajime is gone. He's not very strict with them unlike Hajime.

Yuki: Hajime's back at the Six Gravity dorm. Let's go and see him!

All (except Yuki.): Yes Yuki.