Procellarum

All (except Yoru.): Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Nagatsuki. Happy birthday to you!

Rui: I hope you like the cake. Me and Ikkun stayed up all night making it.

Yoru: That's a nice cake. I wonder who made the buttercream frosting.

Iku: I did. I learned that from that cake tutorial that me and Rui had followed. But we made the cake yellow instead of pink and white like the tutorial.

Rui: Ikkun was making the frosting while I made the cake.

Yoru: That cake topper? Is that me?

Rui: Of course. Ikkun made it out of modeling clay.

You: I also bought you and the others some pizza. Don't eat too much, We'll be working out after the party.

Yoru: I was going to the recording booth to sing you guys my song Koganeiro.

You: Oh right. So we'll workout after you sing your song.

Yoru: Kasumi and Tsukiko are waiting at the booth. You can come join me if you want.

Tsukiko: Alright, You're on air. Your beautiful song is the birthday present to your fanclub!

Yoru: yuugure wo matte hibiku keiteki ga.....

You: My partner has a great voice. It moves me to tears.

Shun: Just don't cry while he's singing Haduki.

You: I'll be fine. Just this once.

Yoru: kaze wo matteta.....

Tsukiko: Your fanclub has waited for this moment!

Kasumi: Happy birthday Yoru!

Kasumi and Tsukiko: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Yoru. Happy birthday to you!