Rui Minaduki

(June  A pizzicato of raindrops.....)

Rui: Man, I hate the rain.

Yuno: Why do you hate the rain?

Rui: It reminds me of my childhood. My older brother Rei abused me all throughout my life until I moved out when I was 18 after a fight with him. Every time it rains, It reminds me of a bad childhood that I had.

Yuno: How did you find Yamato?

Rui: While I was on my way to Fuduki's home, I saw a black stray cat who needed a home and its collar was teal which is my color. I named him Yamato and I carried him on my arms. I lived with Fuduki's family before Procellarum was formed.

Yuno: Yamato's kind of cute.

Rui: I know right. He now lives in the cat tower that I ordered for him in my bedroom.

Yuno: I bet it's raining on your way to Kai's home.

Rui: Yeah, It was. It stopped for a little bit on the way to Fuduki's house. When I came in, Me and Yamato were soaking wet.

Yuno: When you sang Rainy Moment to the audience, One of the audience members came onstage and told you about having the same problem as I have except it was her dad instead of your brother.

Rui: She sang the last part of the song with me. She told me that she was abused by her dad as a kid, She now has a stepfather who is nice to her. She has been hearing my songs to cope with her sadness, Even after the day when her parents got divorced and her mother remarried to a different person.

Yuno: So that girl is part of our fandom.

Rui: Of course. So does her stepfather.