Starish

Masato: That's a lot of Christmas lights Shinomiya.

Natsuki: I know right. Are you going to help me Masato-kun?

Masato: Of course. That's strange where's the rest of us?

Natsuki: Otoya-kun and Tokiya-kun are with Rei-chan-Senpai, Ren-kun is at the store buying some more gift wrap, Syo-chan's taking a nap in my bedroom, and Cecil-kun is with Myu-chan-Senpai for a reading session.

Masato: I hope they come back to help us with decorations.

Ren: Hijirikawa! Shinomi!

Masato: That's a lot of gift wrap Jinguji.

Ren: That's because I bought 7 of them for each of us. For Shinomi, I found one that has that weird yellow chick on it.

Natsuki: You mean Piyo-chan? You can wrap it for my present that I'm giving to Luna.

Ren: You're giving Seko a early Christmas present?

Natsuki: Of course. I always give her a early Christmas present every year.

Otoya: Wow! We did a lot of decorating Quartet Night's dorm with Christmas lights and trees in their bedrooms.

Masato: Oh hey Ittoki.

Otoya: Hey Masa.

Ren: Where's Icchi?

Otoya: He's coming. He had to get some hot chocolate at the vending machine.

Masato: I hope he doesn't take too long. I've waited to get some hot chocolate from the vending machines in Saotome Academy. It's not as bad as the hot chocolate that my dad makes.

Tokiya: Here's all seven cups of hot chocolate.

Otoya: Uh Tokiya?

Tokiya: What is it Otoya?

Otoya: There's only six cups.

Tokiya: Well, one of the cups were spilled on the way back to the dorm. I'll fix that.

Otoya: Hope you don't drop them this time.

Tokiya: I won't.

Syo: Did someone say "hot chocolate"?

Natsuki: How was your nap?

Syo: It was great. Your pillow was so comfy.

Natsuki: Seko-chan gave it me as a early Christmas present.

Tokiya: Guess who helped me.

Ren: It's Cesshi.

Cecil: I had to help Tokiya carry the tray.

Otoya: Good job Cecil.