Camus and Luna

Camus: Dueling you is like playing on the Nintendo Wii, it got boring after about five minutes.

Luna: That's really funny.

Camus: I got that line when I was eavesdropping on Kurosaki looking at the Yugioh Abridged Wiki.

Luna: Nanami and I have a Nintendo Wii in our dorm if you want to play it.

Camus: I don't feel like playing games. I was just waiting for Aijima for our reading session.

Luna: I bet you make Cecil read a novel.

Camus: Not really. He normally reads manga books and all of the short stories.

Luna: He also reads in his room at the dorm with the rest of Starish.

Camus: He has a little bit of books but I wished he had a lot of them like me.

Luna: I like the picture you're hanging on the door.

Camus: Yep. It's a snowman on a ice cream cone.

Luna: You drew that picture yourself?

Camus: I do. Kotobuki, Kurosaki, and Mikaze have their pictures on their doors too.

Luna: I saw Ai's picture. It looks beautiful!

Camus: Mikaze took that picture during a sunrise.

Luna: I guess photography is his thing.

Camus: Photography's always his thing.

Luna: I noticed he took pictures of Reiji and Ranmaru in different places.

Camus: I just wish he would stop doing that.