Fluna

Wakaba: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Chisa. Happy birthday to you!

Chisa: Thanks Wakaba. I appreciate it.

Wakaba: Did you hear Rui sing you Rainy Moment for a video chat?

Chisa: I did. He did remember my birthday so did Mr. Arata.

Yuki: Plus, Shun is giving you the present that Rui is going to give you.

Chisa: I bet it's a compilation album of the songs from the variety show that he and Yuno hosted.

Wakaba: You're absolutely right. Mr. Shimotsuki bought the last one and it's been out of stock ever since.

Yuki: It came in a double pack. So I got the special edition while Chisa gets the regular version.

Ai: The special version still have some songs from the regular version. But the last track has a song Tsukiusa Taiso song sung by Kanade and Dai.

Yuki: Is it that the song that the members of Six Gravity and Procellarum do at the end of their performances and the audience dances alongside them.

Ai: Of course. I've seen Big Brother and Kakeru dance to this song with Kanade and Dai dressed in rabbit suits. Kanade was black and Dai was white.

Hina: Black for Six Gravity and White for Procellarum. That's pretty cool.

Kasumi: Guys, Can you please stop raving about the album and start celebrating Chisa's birthday!

Yuki: We forgot it was Chisa's birthday today!

Tsukiko: Arata and Aoi are at the party hall with all the people of your fandom.

All (except Chisa): Happy birthday dear Chisa. We sorry we forgot.

Chisa: That's okay. But please don't forget it next time.

All (except Chisa): We won't!