Quartet Night

Reiji: I'm looking forward for Myu-chan's birthday. Aren't you Ai-Ai?

Ai: Of course. Celebrating Camus' birthday would be really cool. Cool as the icy weather that we're getting in Saotome Grove.

Camus: I've been bribing Kurosaki to make the cake that the bakeries from my hometown in Permafrost sell.

Reiji: Did you get a photo reference for it?

Camus: Of course. It's going to be a vanilla ice cream cake with blue icing and white snowflakes.

Reiji: Has someone in that picture made it?

Camus: It has the list of the ingredients that Kurosaki has to follow.

Ranmaru: I'm not following your stupid cake recipe you stupid Camus!

Camus: Maybe Madam Sekoguchi can do it.

Ranmaru: She knows how to make a ice cream cake. I can only make regular cakes.

Camus: Maybe I'll call her to make a Permafrost Cake.

Ai: I hope she does a good job making a ice cream cake without my help.

Reiji: Did you help her with the cake last year?

Ai: I did. But during the happy birthday song, It melted.

Reiji: That's was very tragic.

Camus: I was thinking Ittoki would help her with the cake since Mikaze did a failed attempt of making an ice cream cake that never melts. Just like the cake in my hometown of Permafrost.

Reiji: I bet Otoyan would do a good job helping Luna with the cake.

Camus: Attempted to do a never-melting ice cream cake will be a hard process indeed.

Reiji: Nattsun is helping them out too.

Camus: I hope Shinomiya does a good job than Mikaze did last year.