Starish (ft. Quartet Night)

All (except Ren.): Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ren. Happy birthday to you!

Ren: Thanks I appreciate it! I bet my presents have valentine cards in them.

Natsuki: Of course they do Ren-kun. I was the one who wrapped all the birthday gifts.

Luna: I got the first gift for you.

Ren: "Happy birthday Ren. May your days be as shiny as the sun. Love, Luna" That's very nice.

Luna: I couldn't figure out what to put it there but you did like it anyway.

Otoya: This one is for you.

Ren: "Happy Valentines Day and Happy birthday to the charismatic birthday boy." That was nice Ikki.

Otoya: Rei-chan and I thought about it.

Ren: He's very thoughtful when it comes to birthday cards.

Reiji: Thanks Ren-Ren. I wrote this instead of Otoyan because he was busy helping Ran-Ran with the cake.

Ai: Ren, This one's for you.

Ren: A lenticular picture of me. Thanks Aimi.

Ai: I stayed up all night making this. Hope you like it.

Masato: A present for you Jinguji.

Ren: A clay doll version of me? Thanks Hijirikawa.

Camus: Guess what I made for you Jinguji.

Ren: You made a snowflake out of the poster for my solo concert. Thanks Baron.

Reiji: Guess what I got for you Ren-Ren.

Ren: A gift card for the bakery that you, Hijirikawa, and Icchi worked at.

Reiji: Hijirin chose the design of the gift card.

Ranmaru: Alright, everyone! I got the cake ready. Let's sing the birthday song again!

Luna: 3, 2, 1.

All (except Ren.): Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ren. Happy birthday to you!