Otoya Ittoki

Otoya: All right, the shelves are all stocked up! What do you think? We were even in charge of the store displays today!

Otoya: It's the grand opening of a giant new shopping mall, which is super exciting! Cecil and I will be managers here at Sweets Fantasia.

Otoya: I couldn't tell from the name, but this store actually sells both sweet and salty snacks! Cecil was shocked by how many he didn't know.

Otoya: Oh hey, they have these! I used to love these pork cutlet-shaped ones. And they have curry flavor rice crackers too! This really takes me back to being a kid.

Otoya: Going to work and being surrounded by candy all day is every kid's dream job! Okay, time to make this opening a success!
——————————————————————

Otoya: Welcome! Thank you for stopping by. Make sure to try our bite-size Castella cakes! They're deliciously fluffy and light.

Otoya: I have a game I play with everyone who comes in. Do you wanna try? ...Great, I thought so!

Otoya: The game is simple. Pick between these two pieces of gum, and whoever gets the sour one loses. I'll give you a special present if you win!

Otoya: Okay, ready? We'll start on three. One, two, three! ...Agh, sour! Aww, I guess I lost.

Otoya: Well, here you go. It's a set of snacks that Cecil and I picked out ourselves. We hope you enjoy them. Come again! Bye-bye!