Seleas

(I know wasuresou datta kimochi
Sawagi hajimete Sing ' I Love you '
Anata ga kureta tokimeki
Ironna iro Like a Sweet Rainbow......)

Tsubaki: I love Yumeno's cosplay of Louis Kisaragi. She looks so beautiful as him.

Matsuri: I'm sorry we missed the party it was only for the fanclub of initium. You came to the party didn't you Tendouin?

Tsubaki: I did. So did Shun.

Matsuri: I bet he enjoyed Miss Yumeno's performance for the party.

Tsubaki: I also saw Yuki. She's been taking pictures of all the guests including Yumeno herself.

Reina: Tsubaki! Come here!

Tsubaki: What is it Reina?

Reina: Kasumi has filmed the entire performance of Tsukiko for her YouTube channel.

Tsubaki: That's really cool.

Reina: I've been watching the livestream of Hajime's birthday party since us except you weren't invited.

Tsubaki: The members of Procellarum excluding Shun has seen the livestream of the party too.

Yuno: I've heard Rui from next door singing the song that Tsukiko was singing. He's really digging the song.

Akane: I saw the video that Yoru filmed of Kai dancing to the song while Rui is singing.

Matsuri: So Nagatsuki was filming it. Thanks for showing me that Asagiri.

Akane: You're welcome Matsuri.

Tsubaki: I even got a cosplay for Yuki to wear for her upcoming birthday party.

Reina: Is she going to be Louis?

Tsubaki: No. She's going to be Jōji Takadanobaba.

Reina: That'll suit her.

Tsubaki: That's her and Hajime's favorite character.

Yuno: She's also going to be a guest for me and Rui's variety show.

Mizuki: Kai is also performing there as well.

Matsuri: Thanks for the news Hime.

Tsubaki: Since me and Shun are part of the initium fanclub, We have access to join Hajime and Yuki's birthday parties and concerts.

Yuno: Kasumi and Tsukiko are in the Pluvia fanclub and does the same as the rest of fanclubs.

Tsubaki: Yumeno is in both fanclubs. That's a fact I've seen in a Wikipedia article about her.

Yuno: And also a avid guest of our podcast.

Reina: Where's the Joji cosplay?

Tsubaki: It's in my room. I'll have to wait until Yuki's birthdate to bring it to her.