Ren Jinguji

Ren: We'll be working at the stores here to promote the grand opening of this new shopping mall. I'll be working at a hamburger shop with Ran.

Ren: Our presence is good publicity, of course, but being here also gives us the rare chance to interact with customers directly. I think that's really great.

Ren: Have you seen Ran yet? He's really into making the hamburgers. He's even been perfecting his patty technique at home in preparation for today.

Ren: The work suits Ran well. As for me, I'm in charge of customer service. I'll be serving up hamburgers and smiles to my ladies.

Ren: Ran and I will be waiting for you to stop by.
———————————————————————

Ren: Thank you for waiting. One orange juice and a Shining Hamburger set. May I get anything else for you?

Ren: It smells good, right? Being surrounded by this smell all day is bound to make anyone hungry, myself included.

Ren: You'd like to add a smile to your order? Your appetite is insatiable, my lady. ...Heh, very well. Thank you for your patronage.

Ren: I can't help but smile seeing you enjoy your meal so.

Ren: Please come again if you need a respite from shopping. You're more than welcome to order just a drink.