Starish (ft. Quartet Night)

Otoya: I can't wait for Christmas Eve to come! It's going to be awesome!

Reiji: Of course it's going to be awesome Otoyan! You and Tokki are getting good presents from me. Cause you know why?

Tokiya: Why Kotobuki-san?

Reiji: Cause I'm your Secret Santa!

Otoya: For me and Tokiya?

Reiji: Of course. Ai-Ai is for Nattsun and Syotan, Ran-Ran is for Ren-Ren and Hijirin, and Myu-chan is for Cesshi.

Natsuki: I bet Ai-chan will have very good presents for me and Syo-chan.

Reiji: Of course. His choice of presents is not as bad as mine.

Tokiya: Aren't you supposed to be with Kurosaki-san, Mikaze-san, and Camus-san?

Reiji: Luna filled in for me. I hope you like her selections of gifts.

Otoya: I would.

Tokiya: Me too.

Ren: Hey guys!

Tokiya: Oh hey Ren. Did you go with Luna and the rest of Quartet Night to get presents for Secret Santa?

Ren: I was busy in our dorm decorating my bedroom with Christmas lights. Did you decorate your bedroom Shinomi?

Natsuki: I already did. What about Masato-kun?

Ren: Hijirikawa was having trouble with his blue lights for the top of the walls.

Natsuki: Should I help him?

Ren: He can do it by himself. I've tried to help him but we ended up fighting over what side of the room where the blue lights are.

Reiji: I helped Tokki with his purple lights on his room. Maybe I can help Hijirin with the lights.

Ren: He called Ran-chan to help him when he gets home.

Reiji: Ran-Ran is a natural at hanging lights. I saw him putting up light-purple lights in Ai-Ai's bedroom.

Otoya: Did he put up Camus-senpai's lights?

Reiji: After he helped Hijirin with the blue lights.

Luna: Man, Christmas shopping is so stressful!

Otoya: Hey look! Luna's a elf.

Reiji: Why aren't you in the mall with Ran-Ran and the rest of Quartet Night?

Luna: Camus told me to stay and collect money on the red bucket and made me sing Jingle Bells while doing it.

Ren: Seko-chan. Your voice sounds raspy.

Luna: I never sang so much before.

Ren: Ikki did the same thing as you did. But his voice wasn't raspy as yours is.

Luna: Was he an elf too?

Ren: Of course but his costume is red. Not purple like yours.

Otoya: Unlike you, My voice didn't go raspy.

Camus: That's a lot of coins Madam Sekoguchi. I bet a lot of people loved your voice.

Luna: Some of them are fans of me.

Ranmaru: I have heard her from the west entrance of the mall, But when I was getting gift wrap from the nearby store. Ai kind of vanished from his spot beside me.

Ai: That's because I heard Luna coughing instead of singing. I took her to the coffee shop at the food court to cure her voice.

Otoya: So that's why her voice wasn't raspy when she came back to Saotome Academy.

Reiji: I never knew your coffee method helped with Luna's voice. Good job Ai-Ai.

Ai: Thanks Reiji.

Ranmaru: Masato just texted me. He wanted me to help him with his blue lights.

Reiji: Hope you come back cause the Secret Santa Exchange is starting at 12:00.