Starish

Otoya: It looks like Otori-san replied to my birthday text message. I missed collaborating with that guy.

(NEXT DOOR
hadaka no haato no sakebi
NEXT DOOR
doko ni mukau?
tsugi no rakuen he.....)

Masato: Well, we weren't invited to the party but he did appreciate the text that you gave to him.

Otoya: How did you know about the text I gave to him Masa?

Masato: I heard you talking to him on FaceTime and singing that song for the collaboration.

Otoya: It was after the birthday party that the rest of the members threw for him.

Masato: Isn't that just me or do I hear someone weeping.

Natsuki: Otoya-kun! Masato-kun! Have you seen the new article about the Heavens promoting as a 6-member group after Nagi had dysphonia.

Otoya: I didn't see it. Is that reason why you're crying?

Natsuki: Yes, Otoya-kun. Nagi went to the hospital after Eiichi's birthday party and noticed that his dysphonia is getting worse.

Masato: That's kind of sad.

Natsuki: When I did FaceTime with him. His laptop that he does the voice thing for was programmed to sound like his real voice and singing voice.

Otoya: Did you do a song too?

Natsuki: I did.

(Get ready? Let's shouting!
koko ni Let's begin!
michibiku yo omoi tsuyoku kanata he to
ketsui Let's shouting!
nagasu namida nugutte
tagai no koe
kyoumei shite somaru iro
Grown empathy....)

Masato: That's cool. I wonder who programmed the voice on that laptop.

Natsuki: It was Ai-chan.

Otoya: I never knew Ai-senpai programmed his laptop to do this.

Natsuki: Gotta trust his skill you know.

Masato: Jinguji texted me about him and me hanging with Kurosaki-san.

Natsuki: Are you getting a birthday present for him?

Masato: His birthday is not until the 29th. Shinomiya.

Natsuki: Oh right almost to the end of September.

Masato: What are doing right now Shinomiya?

Natsuki: I noticed that Tsukimiya-sensei's birthday is this month. So Class A is throwing a class party for him. Me and Luna are singing one of my best songs.

Masato: I'm also in that class too.

Natsuki: I didn't notice that. Thanks for reminding me.

Masato: I'm usually on the back row of the classroom so I didn't see you that much.

Natsuki: Are you doing something for Tsukimiya-sensei Masato-kun?

Masato: He heard me singing Koi Sakura at the sound equipment room of the auditorium. He loves that song, So I'm singing that song to him.

Natsuki: What about you Otoya-kun?

Otoya: I'll be singing his favorite song from me. Brilliant Days!

Natsuki: He loves all Starish and Quartet Night songs. It brings music to his ears!

Masato: Are you practicing yet Shinomiya?

Natsuki: Not until Luna comes here.