Starish

Luna: I bet you guys are ready to celebrate Ranmaru's birthday this week.

Masato: We're always ready to celebrate Kurosaki-san's birthday. Me and Jinguji drew him in our favorite outfits from him.

Ren: We followed a tutorial to draw a chibi version of Ran-chan for Hijirikawa. While I followed a tutorial of drawing the manga style of Ran-chan.

Luna: I hope Ranmaru likes the drawings.

Masato: I think he'll appreciate my chibi drawing of him.

Luna: I think he'll have a preference.

Ren: I'm also looking forward to his birthday performance. I'm going to be the opening act for it.

Luna: I hope you're not doing Dear Burning My Lady.

Ren: That's the song I'm singing so get used to it.

Masato: He's also buttoning down his shirt to show his sexy abs. Kurosaki-san isn't the only one with beautiful abs.

Ren: Hijirikawa, Stop spoiling my performance!

Masato: Sorry. But it's true.

Luna: Open the flood gates of Heaven
Let it rain....

Masato: Sekoguchi, I wouldn't sing that song if I were you.

Ren: Is that a picture of Ran-chan laying on his bed in his hotel room.

Luna: "I can't practice for my birthday performance. The walls of the hotel room are too thin."

Masato: That was a thoughtful caption.

Luna: Sorry for my impression of Ranmaru.

Masato: It's still accurate.

Ren: But I still love your impression of Aimi.

Luna: You mean Ai? Thanks.

Luna: Speaking of Ai, He texted me. He invited me to spend the night with him alongside Natsuki and Syo.

Masato: Don't be late for the party.

Luna: I won't.