Quartet Night

Ranmaru: Nice light display Reiji.

Reiji: Thanks Ran-Ran. Otoyan and Tokki helped me out on it.

Ranmaru: They did a good job. They even put the lights in my bedroom.

Ai: I found a lot of gift wrap from Camus' closet.

Reiji: I never knew Myu-chan had a lot gift wrap in his bedroom closet.

Camus: I kept a lot of the gift wraps from the past Christmas days that we had. Mikaze wanted to borrow it for his present for Madam Sekoguchi.

Ai: I had found some gift wrap that has my color on it. Luna loves my color.

Reiji: She saw your Lavender Crystal concert.

Ai: That's before she became a student in Saotome Academy before she became a part-time idol.

Reiji: She was a full-time idol before becoming a student in Saotome Academy right?

Ai: Of course. Then she became a part-time idol after her attendance in Saotome Academy.

Camus: Madam Sekoguchi was also the opening act of our concerts.

Ranmaru: She even took over Reiji's spot with me for the duet song when Reiji lost his voice. Especially with me and the rest of Quartet Night.

Ai: I remembered her singing my parts for Triangle Beat with Natsuki and Syo.

Reiji: She's really good at what she does.

Ai: I'm also her favorite member.

Reiji: That's awesome Ai-Ai!

Ai: I better bring this present to her to show her love to her favorite idol.