Ai Mikaze

Ai: I will be working with Natsuki at an ice cream shop to promote the opening of this new shopping mall.

Ai: We were allowed to create a new item for the menu to celebrate the opening.

Ai: So we decided on a five-scoop ice cream. We attempted a ten-scoop prototype, but it proved too difficult to eat.

Ai: Having this many scoops will allow people to customize their orders exactly as they want. You can choose a favorite for each scoop.

Ai: I do not have much experience in customer service, but I shall do my best. I hope to please all who visit us.
——————————————————————

Ai: Welcome. May I take your order? ...All right, one three-scoop ice cream it is. Thank you.

Ai: Thanks to everyone, we have already made a lot of sales. It is interesting because you can analyze people's personalities from their five-scoop ice creams.

Ai: Natsuki ordered all different flavors, saying that all the colors look cute, but many people order five of the same flavor. Perhaps they only like that flavor.

Ai: I think if I were to order one, it would be the same as Natsuki had. It is an excellent way to understand why people like each of the flavors, do you not think?

Ai: I feel that I can convey my feelings by conversing face-to-face with others like this. I hope many different kinds of people will come to visit us.