Natsuki Shinomiya (ft. Ranmaru)

Natsuki: Wow, look at all the cute things on display! I can't wait to get started.

Natsuki: We're here to help promote the grand opening of this shopping mall. I get to be an ice cream shop manager for the day!

Natsuki: I met with the staff just now. It looks like me and Ai will be working together.

Natsuki: There are a lot of different ice cream flavors and toppings. It's fun thinking about how to introduce them all.
——————————————————————

Natsuki: I don't eat hamburgers often, but the ones at your shop are really tasty, Maru!

Ranmaru: Right? That's 'cause the real owner takes pride in what they serve up, from the raw ingredients to the grilling. Everything's gotta be perfect.

Natsuki: Maru, you've been making practice hamburgers since yesterday, right? I bet the customers will love them!

Ranmaru: You've been workin' hard yourself. Didn't you get here early this morning?

Natsuki: Just like everyone else, I'm eager to help out and bring smiles to the customers' faces. I'll do my best as shop manager!
———————————————————

Natsuki: Welcome! Today is this shopping mall's grand opening. You'll find our ice cream shop over here!

Natsuki: We have a five-scoop special available for today only!

Natsuki: What can I get for you? Oh, what do I recommend? Hmm... How about the milk honey flavor?

Natsuki: It's the sweet, gentle flavor of honey mixed with rich, creamy milk. And of course, we only use the freshest of milk!

Natsuki: Hehe, your smile is as sweet as this ice cream. Five scoops, coming right up. Enjoy!